Chapter 2

(Thank you for continuing to read my book. I appreciate it. I don't think I will be doing any collabs with my friends, but I'll let you know if I do. ^w^)

(Lmao Bit POV)

                     "I swear I heard something", the voice said. It was a male voice, though not super deep. "Maybe this place is messing with me."

                     As I ran into the room, I tripped and crashed into the mirror. It was really loud and the footsteps in the background stopped. Then they started again an gradually grew louder. "Lmao Bit! Slower," Lolbon said. "Gee, I hadn't thought of that," I replied frustrated. The footsteps continued to grow louder. I dove back into the corner where I woke up at.

                    The door creaked open and somebody walked in. "Huh. This wasn't here before." I tried to get up but slipped. My movement scared him and he jumped back. "Sorry," I mumbled. "When did you get here? Are you Ok?" he asked. "I-," I started," I don't know when I got here, and I'm not sure if I'm ok, but I need help."

"Ok, ok. Calm down. I can might be able to help you. My name is Max," he said as he reached out his arm to help me. "My name is Lmao Bit." I took his hand and got to my feet "Can you help me find my sister?"