Chapter 14

(Lmao Bit POV)

                       I looked at Bitty to try and show my apologies for my failures. She looked back at me with an expression that wasn't anger or sadness or rage. She just looked defeated. It nearly broke me to see her this way, because I knew her as the confident, optimistic older cousin who was never beaten by anyone. Mangle walked over to Bitty and just said: "You should have known." She was doing this intentionally to break Bitty's spirit. With every word, my rage grew. Mangle faced Bitty and, without warning, scratched the side of her face with her endoskeletal claw. My vision went red and I don't remember anything until I woke up in our hideout.

(Dj POV)

                       Now I've seen some extraordinary feats of strength, but Lmao's rage is by far the strongest. When Mangle hit Bitty, Toy Freddy let her fall to the ground. Then Lmao Bit dove at Freddy, claw and hook out. The hook easily penetrated the weak plastic suit. Mangle dove at her, but Lmao raised her hook with the plastic bear still attached and smacked her to the side. Mangle slid off to the side and Lmao chased her. Mangle threw her arm up, but Lmao sidestepped it into a roundhouse kick, detaching Mangle's arm. 

                       Lmao Bit picked up Mangle's broken arm and smacked her across the face, breaking a part of her face off. "How do you like it, fucker!?" She yelled. She hit her again. "Answer me you faggot!" Before she had a chance to say anything, Lmao grabbed her by the neck and forced her up onto the wall. Mangle was clawing at her paw, trying to break free. Lmao took Mangle's other arm and stabbed it through her face, through the endoskeleton, nailing her to the wall. Lmao Bit walked away, satisfied with Mangle hanging on the wall behind her. Then she collapsed.

                      Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and the two Balloon people just watched blankly. "I can do that too, " I lied. They believed me and ran off. Bitty and I ran over to the unconscious Lmao Bit. "Holy shit, " I said to Bitty. "Did you know she could do that?" Bitty didn't answer. She just looked at Lmao, who was sleeping peacefully. We picked her up and carried her back to the hideout.