Chapter 5

(What's popping', guys?! It has been longer than normal since I published a chapter. Sorry for the delay. Y'know, homework and stuff. Well, it doesn't matter, cause the next chapter is here)

(Lmao Bit POV)

                       I heard the sound of Max's footsteps as he entered the closet. "Hey LB," he called. "Hi Max," I replied, not taking my eyes off the picture. "Oh," Max said, as he noticed the picture in my paws. "I was going to show that to you. It's the last time Lolbit was seen."

                       "This was a few weeks ago when my brother, Bynx, was dating her" "Lolbit never told me anything about a boy," I replied, confused. "Yeah, didn't think so," Max said flatly," It was also the day Bynx died." I eyed Max suspiciously," You think Lolbit killed him?" "Yes."

                       "Explain," I said trying to contain my anger. How could anyone accuse my sister of doing anything bad? I thought. "Here is what I think and saw."

                       "Bynx said he was going out with Lolbit, so after he left, I started tracking him with the device I gave you. Not to spy on him, but to make sure he was safe. So, everything looked normal. From what I could tell, they were just having dinner, because their energy signals were, for the most part, stationary. But at one point during their date, They both jumped backwards for no reason I could tell yet. The energy pulses were going crazy and moving all over the place. I assumed they were dancing, until Bynx's pulse faded off my tracker. Then I realized, they were fighting. Lolbit then ran over to our house to let me know he had died. She didn't give me any details, but I could see that she was crying, before she ran off"

                      By this time, Max was nearly in tears. "That's not possible," I said slowly," My Lolbit would do no wrong. Much less kill another animatronic." "Well, you should come to terms with it," Max growled," Because that's what happened."

                      "I will still help you find her, because I want to help you," Max spoke, regaining his composure," But I will not trust her." "Nobody said you had to" "Well, we should get going," Max said. I could tell he didn't want to talk anymore. I set the pocketed the picture and followed Max out the room.