Chapter 6

(Hi guys :P, Foxbit here! I have something really important to tell you. Actually,  I forgot. I'll tell you next chapter. Thx for reading ^w^)

(Lmao Bit POV)

                      As I followed Max out of the room, I remembered that I didn't know what the incantation did. "Hey, Max!" I called. No reply. I could tell he was still hurting from telling me about Bynx."Max?" I said again. "What exactly did that spell you put on me do?" "Oh yeah, that." He said some things I couldn't make out, but I caught "immortality" and "live forever."

                    "S-sorry," Max said unsteadily. I could tell he had silently been crying. "I was trying to say, the spell makes you immortal in a way." "What do you mean?" How many types of immortality are there, I thought. "Instead of making it so you can't die," Max began, "With this spell on, you can die, but you come back to life."

                     "We should get going to Lolbit. Push the black button underneath the screen, but point it at a wall, not me." I faced a nearby wall and pushed the black button. A black pulse flew out of the tracker and hit the wall erupting into a black-hole-looking portal. "I locked the tracker to follow Lolbit's energy so that it will automatically set us on a route to the general area that Lolbit is near."

                     At that, Max followed me through the portal. And we were transported on a thin purple bridge that didn't seem to be in the same universe. "Oh yeah," Max mumbled," That sometimes happens. Well, we just have to walk, now."

(Time Skip)

                    Max followed me through the portal back into reality and we were greeted with a loud "BOO!!" followed by someone jumping out from behind a wall. This startled me, but Max nearly lost it. He jumped a foot into the air and accidentally threw the tracker back through the portal as it closed.

                    I don't remember what happened directly after that, but when I started to remember things, the guy was laying disassembled on the floor, Max was looking at me I disbelief, and my hook was out. "I knew it." Max was stunned. "Your whole family is full of killers." Max threw his sword at the wall, turning it into a portal. He kicked me through the portal and everything turned black.

                     When I woke up, my wings were tattered on the floor and i was strapped to a chair. I looked up and in front of me was a machine Lolbit told me about. The Scooper.