Chapter 7

(Hey guys! Foxbit here! I originally planned Chapter 6 and 7 to be one chapter, so that important thing that I said I would tell you will be in Chapter 8. Thx ^w^)

(Lmao Bit POV)

                        I could hear the sirens blaring as I stared at the blades on the Scooper. Then in a flash, the Scooper bolted forward, impaling me. I could feel my spirit being ripped away from my animatronic body. I was floating above my tattered body and got sick. My body was hunched over in the chair with parts spilling out of the chest.

                        Then all of a sudden, my soul was pulled back into my body. I thought I was going to be in extreme pain, but I looked down and my chest was all sealed up. It must have been that spell Max out on me, I thought. Then I realized that it was a curse he put on me. Now he is forcing me to experience my own death over and over again.

                        "I have to get out of here," I said aloud. "Hmm?" Lolbon hummed. Lolbon! Of course! "Lolbon I-" I started, but was cut off by the Scooper. I was jolted out of and back into my body. "What?" Lolbon said. I looked around and spotted a control booth which I assumed was for the Scooper. "Lolbon I need you to go into the control room and deactivate the Scooper," I comanded. " Can you do that?" "Pfft," Lolbon scoffed. " I can do that"

(Lolbon POV)

                  I hopped off Lmao Bit's hand and waddled over to and out the door behind her. Even if I didn't show it, it's so hard to see Lmao Bit in pain. I walked over to the ramp leading to the control booth. I hopped onto the control panel and saw one button. I thought that the button would be the one causing the Scooper to activate. I rippped the button of the panel and the Scooper promptly stopped. I scooted myslef back to Lmao Bit and reattached myslef to her hand.

(Lmao Bit POV)

                      When the Scooper stopped, I was so relieved. I stood up and tried to walk out the door. Apparently, being scooped so many times drained my energy. I picked myself back up and limped out the door and into a big room. I saw a door open slightly and assumed there were others there. 

                     I made my way over to the door, and fell right outside it. I heard the door open and someone come out. "What do we have here?" were the last words I heard before I fainted.

Another Lolbit???On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara