Chapter 3

(I can't really think of anything to say to you guys. And hello friends who I forced to read my work. Sorry friends. :P)

(Lmao Bit POV)

                      Sometime between me diving back into the back room, and walking out with Max, the lights turned on. I assumed it was around 6:00, because Lolbit told me that was when pizzerias usually opened. Then I wondered why kids were at a pizzeria at six in the morning. Weird.

                     With the lights now on, I could see what Max looked like. He was a fox like me, but his colors were basically my opposite. He was mostly black with stripes of blue. He also had blue hair in a style like mine and a hook on his right hand.

                    As we were walking across the restaurant,  I saw other animatronics who's descriptions I recognized. Lolbit always told me about her friends here at Circus Baby's Pizza World. I saw the pink and white fox, Funtime Foxy, running around and playing with kids. I also saw the bear with the puppet, Funtime Freddy, and Circus Baby singing on the stage. Ballora was dancing around in a random pattern as Lolbit told me she does.

                    About halfway across the room, Max took my paw. I'm not sure if it was because he liked me, or to comfort me, or stop me from running away, but it was kind of weird. Actually, I'll admit it was a cute gesture and it might have comforted me a little bit.

                   Even though Max an I were walking through the middle of the place, nobody payed us any attention. "So, Max. Where are we going?" I asked. "I have a room with supplies and I can figure out how to help you," he replied. "Also," I squeezed his paw,"Why are you holding my paw?" "Umm," he blushed and moved his hand back to his side,"I'm not."

                  We got to Max's supply room and walked inside. He told me to have a seat, so I did. "So, Lmao Bit, you said you needed help finding your sister. Who is she?" "My sister is Lolbit," I said," She looks like Funtime Foxy, but with my colors." "Yeah I know who you are talking about", Max replied," And I might have a way to find her."

(Yeah, there was a little hint a romance in this chapter. Y'all are probably thinking,"Romance? Ewwww! Nobody said there would be romance in this book!" Well I say, Number 1: I put in what I want it's my book, and Number 2: Grow up children! Sorry, I didn't mean to be mean. ^w^)