Chapter 11

(Lmao Bit POV)

                       I was walking over to Sparty and Cody to see what they were talking about. Cody caught a glimpse of me walking towards him and stopped talking mid-sentence. "'Sup," I said. "It's Sparty and Cody, right?" They both nodded.  Sparty had a red top hat on, for some reason. "So, I heard you were shorthanded," I said. "Oh, you heard about that?" "Yeah. Was it Bynx?" I asked. Sparty's eyes got wide. He spoke really quietly. "How did you know about him?" I told him about my conversation with Max, and he grimly nodded. 

                      "Bynx was a big part of our gang," Sparty explained. "Especially to Dj" "To Dj?" I was confused. Dj didn't seem to be the type that cared about anyone. "Yeah," he said. "Dj was Bynx's best friend. He took it harder than anyone when he died. Max also stopped showing up." "Is that why Dj is how he is?" I asked. "Yes. If you mean the drinking and aggression" Sparty sighed. "Dj used to be the funniest guy in our gang."

                        "Dj was funny?" I was now wondering if Sparty was talking about the same Dj. "He was hilarious!" he said. "Dj was always telling jokes. He was always in a good mood when he was with Bynx." He reached into his hat and pulled out a piece of paper. "I've been holding on to this, but I think you should see it." He showed me the paper. It was Bitty's gang and Bynx. I found Dj, and it looked like he was having the time of his life

                        I looked over at Dj who was now crying in the corner and I felt bad for him. I could sympathize with him, as I had no clue were my sister who was my best friend was. I still don't forgive him for what he did, but I can at least forget it. "Thank you, Sparty," I said. I appreciated him for telling me. I would have misjudged Dj for his aggression, that was not his fault. 

                         I remembered that Cody was still here. "Why doesn't Cody talk?" I asked. "He, uh..." Sparty sputtered  "He asked me not to tell you." I looked suspiciously over at Cody and he looked away. I didn't want to push him, so I left it at that. All of a sudden, Bitty was sounding an alarm  through a megaphone. I though she was still drunk, but Sparty said," Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you about this."