Chapter 4

I jump into Jakes car and put my seatbelt on and we drive off. "Heyyy!" I say as I get into Jake's car. "Hey beautiful" Jake replies as he leans over the center council and kisses my check. I blush and then ask, "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise!" Jake says as we pull into a forset that I've never seen before. "Jake where are we?" I ask with a curious tone in my voice. "From now on this is going to be our special place" Jake states looking hotter than usuall. "Okay but whats so spec- WOW!!" I state being cut off by the amazing view of a water fall. Jake sits down and I look down at where he is and he laid a blanket down and was laying looking at the stars. I lay down next to him and we look at the stars together. I snuggle into Jake's chest and we both fall asleep.

*Next Morning*

*Phone* Beep Beep I hear my phone ring and it wakes up Jake. I look at my phone and see that the person calling is Brandon. I answer it. 

B(Brandon)S(Sky)

B- WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??

S-I'm with a friend why and what time is it?

B-What friend? and it's 11:30

S- a friend and okay 

B- what friend and you better be home in 5 minutes!

S- okay okay jeez bye 

*end of phone call*

"Jake I better get home that was my brother" I said looking at Jake who with his messy sleepy hair.

"Okay, we don't want you to get in trouble do we babe?" Jake says in his deep sleepy voice. 

"No we don't? I say blushing at the fact that he called me babe.

We got to the car and got in a Jake started it and we left.