Chapter Thirty Six

Sky's POV

Jake and I were still in the kitchen just talking when we hear screaming,"HUNTER CALM THE FUCK DOWN,YOU KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SO WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING PISSED??!?!?!?!?!"Jake R screams."NO I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I WISH I WOULD HAVE NEVER BROKEN UP WITH HER SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE WITH HIM SHE NEEDS TO BE WITH ME!!"Hunter screams back."DUDE YOU!!BROKE UP WITH HER SO SHE WASN'T IN THE WRONG IF YOU STILL LOVE HER AND WANT TO BE WITH HER THAN WHY THE HELL DID YOU BREAK UP WITH HER??!?!"Jake R yells back.Jake and I look at each other and then we both run upstairs to Hunters room where he and Jake R are arguing."WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?!"I yell.They stop arguing and look at me."Sky get out!"Hunter says stearnly."No I'm not I want the screaming and fighting to stop between all of us."I say 

"Well you started all of this so it's your fault,you always get everything you want because you're the baby of the house,the only girl,daddy's princess,well guess what Sky thats not the real world,you cry to mommy and daddy when ever we say something you know we're right about and then we get yelled at,everybody's right you are a bitch,you don't have to work or do chores to get something you want all you have to do is whine to daddy.All of us are tired of it,grow up Skyar!!"

"I know that some of this is my fault but not all of it and no I don't get everything I want and yes and I do have to work and do chores to get things.And me grow up I'm not the one screaming at my best friend because I broke up with someone and they've moved on.You guys think you're right about everything and your not.You don't know what I've gone throught you never cared about me.Before you graduated you never talked to me cause you were to busy practicing football in the backyard or hanging out with friends,and when you were home I would try to talk to you about anything and everything to get you to notice me,but you never did.While you were at college and you skyped me the first month you were away that's the first time I felt like I had 5 brothers not just 4.When you came home I thought I would feel close to you like I did when we were talking on skype but everything just went back to how they used to be. I tried so fucking hard for you to notice me and you never did except when you were yelling at me for something,you don't even know me,so don't act like you do cause you don't!!!!"I scream by now I'm in tears I turn around and run to my room and lock it.

Jake hugs me and says comforting words in my ear."Sky I'm sorry I didn't mean it please open the door."Hunter pleads.You can tell that he's crying because his voice cracked.My brothers never cry unless it's something really bad.I just ignore him and keep crying into Jake's chest."I'm sorry for all of the crying I know you hate it."I say to Jake. "No it's fine I'll always be there to comfort you whenever you need it okay?"Jake states I nod and say,"Okay"

"Skylar please open the door."Hunter pleads once again. "Do you want some time alone?"Jake asks I nod."Okay I'm going to go home call me if you need anything,when do you want me to come back?"He asks "Whenever"I say he nods and kisses me on the forehead and whispers,"I love you" "I love you more"I say and then he leaves kissing me one more time. 

Hunter comes in because I forgot to lock the door after Jake left."Sky listen I didn't mean what I said."Hunter says "Just leave me alone."I say looking out my window,which I'm sitting in I have a bay window by the way. "Sky please talk to me I'm sorry I was just mad and upset."He says. I just roll my eyes even though he can't see me. "Skylar!Please!"He pleads 

"Dude just leave her alone haven't you done enough."Kyle says. "Kyle shut the fuck up seriously this is none of your concern."Hunters says stearnly."None of my concern she's my little sister I think it is."Kyle adds"She's my little sister too."Hunters comments"Well you don't act like a big brother to her so she really isn't"Kyle comments harshly

"Screw you"Hunter says shoving Kyle.Kyle shoved him back and then they started punching each other."Can you two punch eachother somewhere else and leave me the hell alone"I say "I'm done fighting with the douche anyway,Sky do you want to go get ice cream or something?"Ky asks "Sure"I say not even caring how I look right now. 

Kyle and I go downstairs and he grabs his keys and wallet."Where are you two going?"Luke and Brandon ask"To get ice cream and get as far away from Hunter as possible."I say "Oh can we come?"They ask,I look at Kyle and he says,"Ya I don't care let's go." "Wait where are you guys going?"Blake asks walking into the living room. "Getting away from Hunter and getting ice cream want to come?"I say He nods and puts his shoes on. 

Once we get to the Bon Bon which is a frozen yogurt place,because we didn't feel like ice cream. We got our cups and filled them with the flavors and toppings we wanted. Me being the first one done I placed my cup on the scale. Then the boys came and put theres on there too. I went to pay for all of it when Kyle gave the lady a $10.00 bill. "You're not paying."He said looking at me. I just shrug my shoulders and take my cup and sit down at a table,where my brothers soon join me. 

My phone starts ringing I look at it and it's my mom I answer it of course. 

S-Hello?

M-Sky where are you Hunter called crying saying you left because you two got into a big fight is that true?

S-Kyle,Brandon,Luke,and Blake took me out for Bon Bon to get away from Hunter because he said really really mean things 

M-Oh Okay honey but what kind of stuff did he say?

S-well he said that all the fighting and everything is my fault, I get whatever I want because I just go and cry to you and dad and other stuff that's not worth being repeated 

M-I'm going to have a talk with him but do you are with your brothers right,well besides Hunter

S-Ya 

M-okay well just give him time 

S-Mom he's already tried to say sorry and talk to me I just ignored him I don't want to talk to him what he said really hurt

M-I understand that but please try and forgive him 

S-I'll try but I'm not making any promises bye

"Mom?"Kyle asks I nod."Well do you want to go home and relax in the hot tub?"Luke asks "That actually sounds like a good idea."I say "Okay let's go then."Brandon says rather loudly that we earn stares from the people around us. They start giving me dirty looks."They're my brothers calm down,but they're not intrested in sluts like you."I say to the girls giving me diry looks. My brothers laugh a little and the girls' jaws drop.