Chapter Twenty Seven

Sky's POV

I turned around and saw Arielle. "ARIELLE!!!!" I scream and run to her and jump on her. "SKY!!"She yells back. "I thought you were on vacation?" I say. "I was but then I got a call from your amazingly hot boyfriend and he said you missed me so I came back and vacation was getting boring." Arielle said I laughed "Thank you so so so much and he's my amazingly hot boyfriend so back off." I state and she nods and laughs. "Oh hey Jakey"Arielle says to Jake R. Arielle and Jake R are cousins.

"Hey mermaid." Jake R says Arielle sticks her tongue out at him. "Okay lets go to my room I have to tell you something." Arielle says. "Okay why can't you say it now?" I question. "Fine, okay well ASHLEY'S PREGNANT WITH ERICKS BABY!!"She screams. My mouth drops. "

Are you serious?" I ask she nods. Arielle and I start laughing. "Guys why is it funny that she's pregnant?"Hunter asks "Dude she's the school slut we knew it would happen it's just funny that it happened with Erick."Brandon says. "She's not a slut and I can't believe she cheated on me!!" Blake said getting up. "Wait Arielle where did you hear the it was Ericks?" I question

"Her" She said "Oh okay well I saw something on instagram saying false alarm so grateful." I say. "Shit!" Arielle comments I laugh. "I know it would have been so funny."

I go and sit down on Hunters lap and Arielle sits on Jake R's lap. We give each other the lets ask look. I kiss Hunter on the cheek and say,"Hunter I love you." And Arielle kisses Jake R on the cheek and says,"Jakey I love you." "What do you guys want?" They ask.

"Umm well I want to go over to Jake's and Arielle wants to go over to Jackson's." I say "Oh wait we want to just hang out with them at Jake's house." Arielle says. "NO!!" All the boys yell "WHY!!!" Arielle and I whine "

Because Arielle I believe you thought you were pregnant a couple weeks ago so you alone with your boyfriend is a no." Jake R says "Sky you are always hanging out with Jake and your grounded."Hunter says "UGH!!!" We whine again. "Come on Arielle let's go to my room." I say trying to get up, Hunter doesn't let go thought and neither does Jake R. 

They pick us up and carry us to the Game room. When we get in the game room we see skype is on and my parents are on the screen. "Skylar Kaylee Barker!" My mother yells "Yes mommy?" I ask sounding inocent. "Why are you still ignoring Blake he's said sorry and until you forgive him no keys back."My father says. "WHAT!!" Arielle and I both yell. Arielle yelled that also because we always use my car to go places we basically share it and if I get it taken away she can't go places anymore.

"Girls you heard us Sky apolligize and I'll tell you where your keys are?" My mom says"Fine, BLAKE I'M SORRY!" I yell "You're keys are in the safe Hunter knows the combination." My dad says. "Thank daddy I love you!" I say blowing my dad a kiss. "Thank you second daddy" Arielle says and blows him a kiss also. 

"you're welcome now Sky you're no longer grounded but Hunter is in charge and makes the rules so what he says goes okay?" My mothers says I nod and then me and Arielle walk out. 

A/N:Sorry it's short I have writers Block any idea's?