Chapter Twenty Nine

Sky's POV

Kyle walks in while Jake is tying my swimsuit. This is going to be bad. "Ky he's just tying it he didn't see anything." I say Jake finishes tying my swimsuit. "Thank you." I say sitting on Jakes lap. "HUNTER!!!"Kyle yells,Jake and I get wide eyed. "What?" Hunter asks coming in. "Umm well Jake.....Sky's bikini..and." Kyle said he can't even say it. I mean he was tying my swimsuit it's not that big of deal. "Sky what is dipshit here trying to say?"Hunter asks. "He walked in when Jake was tying my swimsuit."I say "I'm not going to get mad but why couldn't Arielle tye it for you?"He asks "Cause Jackson was tying hers"He nodded. 

"Come on to the pool we go."I say grabbing my towel and suntan lotion. We get to the back yard and Arielle and I lay our towels down.Jake and Jackson jump in the pool and then notice that we're tanning. "Sky come on you don't need to tan."Jake says "Yes I do." I reply Jake gets out of the pool and picks me up. "JAKE NO!!! PLEASE!!!"I plead. Jake jumps in the pool with me in his arms. I resurface and I'm on Jakes shoulders. I hit Jake on the head. 

"Oww what was that for?"Jake questions. "For throwing me in the pool." I say. "I'm sorry make up kiss?" Jake asks I jump off of his shoulders and go infront of him and wrap my legs around his torso and arns around his neck. "Of course." I say and then Jake crashes his lips to mine I kiss back obviously. We have a make out session for probably 5 minutes before Jake moves down to my neck. Before he can go any farther Hunter yells,"KNOCK IT OFF!!!"Jake pulls away and I hide my face in the crook of his neck.

Once we're done swimming Jake and Jackson have to leave and so did Arielle because she's in trouble for something. Once I change I go downstair into the living room and sit on Blakes lap. Yes I'm not mad at him anymore because we were both in the wrong so.He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. 

"Where the asshole?"I ask not seeing Luke in the room."Skylar stop,and Luke's in his room."Brandon says. "No I'm not going to stop he's an asshole, and your not the boss of me." I say "Yeah but I am and I say stop." Hunter says. I get off of Blake and say,"WHY DO I ALWAYS GET YELLED AT HE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED IT NOT ME AND DOES HE GET YELLED AT NO!! I HATE YOU GUYS!!" 

I run up to my room and lock the door. I take a pillow and throw it at the picture frame of me and my brothers. The picture frame falls and breaks I fall to my knees and start crying.Why do they treat me like this all the time.I hate it. "SKYLAR WHAT WAS THAT OPEN THE DOOR!!"Hunter and Jake R yell. I just keep crying and crying. "SKYLAR OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!"Kyle screams. I don't listen I just keep screaming and crying. "SKYLAR NOW!!!"Brandon screams 

I just continue to lay on the floor and cry.Do you ever get the feeling that your going to throw up from crying so much,well thats how I feel.I hear them trying to get in.I don't even care anymore. I hear the door open and everyone of my brothers plus Jake R come in. They run over to me Hunter tries to pick me up but I scream and start punching him. 

"Skylar stop."Hunter say I stop punching and I just scream. I start crying again Hunter sets me down on my bed and I curl up in a ball and start crying even harder. I hear footsteps running up to stairs and into my room. I open my eyes and see Jake. He runs over to me and picks me up and give me a huge hug. "Babe what happened are you okay?"Jake asks I can't talk so I just nod. "What happend?"He asks again "I'l tell you when they leave"I say he nods. "So are you guys going to tell me or leave?"Jake asks them. "Were not going anywhere and we don't know what happend so why don't you just leave"Luke says. "Jake lets go."I say. "Where?"He asks. "Anywhere I just don't want to be around them anymore." I say. "Okay lets go to that one place okay?"He ask I nod by that one place he means our special place. 

"You better grab some sweatpants or put jeans on cause babe although I love seeing you in spandex you're going to get cold." Jake says. I get up look at him and roll my eyes. I go into my closet and grab a pair of Jeans and a Nike sweatshirt. I change out of my spandex not even caring that Jake can see me, and put my jeans and Nike sweatshirt on. (Outfit in External link)