Chapter Twenty Four

Sky's Pov 

*Next Day*

Well after last night lets just say a lot happened I'm grounded for a month, my brothers except for hunter are grounded for a week. I'm just glad schools over and it's summer. I was currently in my room watching tv. I have a headache so I decided to take a nap. 

*Two Hours Later*

"sky,sky,sky wake up."Hunter said.My brothers and I are now on good terms kinda well except for Blake I try to ignore him the best that I can. "Ugh leave me alone." I say tiredly "Sky you have to get up" He replies. "Why it's summer?" I add. "Because mom said and she's already mad at you so I'd get up if I were you." He comments "No I don't feel good leave me alone." I respond into my pillow. "What doesn't feel good?" Hunter asks. "My head no please go." I plead. "I'll go get you some asprin but then you have to get up." He states walking out. "Fine" I replie 

I get up and walk to my closet well I'm just going to put some sweatpants on cause my legs are cold, no need for a shirt a sports bra is just fine. "Sky can I come in?" Hunter asks "Yeah I saw putting my sweatpants on. "Here" He hands me a water bottle and some asprin."Thanks." I say and take it. Hunter leaves and I grab my phone and walk down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and look for some yogurt. There isn't any. "WHO ATE ALL OF MY YOGURT?!?!?!" I yell no one and I mean no one touches my yogurt. I get no respond I go into the living room and see Jake Rudock, Hunters friend in the living room. I've had the biggest crush on him since he started playing football with Hunter. "Sky go put some clothes on nobody wants to see that." Brandon says "See what why ass is covered same with boobs so I don't understand." I say looking at Brandon. "You're in a bra go put a shirt on nobody wants to see your stomach." Luke says Oh shit I forgot to put my belly button ring in. Yes I have my belly button pierced but only Jake and my friends know.

I run up stairs and put one in and then go back downstairs to see who ate my yogurt. "Okay now which one of you assholes at my yogurt?" I say walking into the living room. When they see me their jaws drop "Sky when did you get that?" Kyle asks refering to my belly button ring. "Umm about a month ago." I say "do mom and dad know?" Luke asked. "Umm no and I would appreciate it if you guys didn't tell them.They all nodded in agreement. Hunter took of his Iowa Hawkeye Sweatshirt  and threw it to me. "Put that on now or I'll tell mom and dad." He said I quickly put it on not wanting them to find out

I went and sat on Hunters lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What do you want Sky?" Hunter asked while Jake R started laughing. "Can I use your car to go get yogurt since somebody ate mine?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes. "No cause you'll probably do more than go get yogurt." He replied "Like what?" I questioned. "Let's see go get something else pierced go see Jake I don't know sky." He commented. "What who's Jake?" Jake R asked "My boyfriend" I said still giving Hunter the puppy dog face. "Ya and he's a dou-"Hunter was cut of by me saying,"finish that and I'll never talk to you again and key your truck." I said. and Jake R started laughing. "Fine" He said. "Sky I thought you had a car." Jake R asked. "I do but I got my keys taken away because I go in trouble cause I skipped school for a day and a half oh and because I was hanging out with my boyfriend to much I guess."I responded. "Oh well I'll take you to go get yogurt." He said. "No it's fine cause I'm going to get my keys unless I'm going to scream and then get my keys" I added he just laughed.

"Hunter can I please please please get my keys and go get yogurt?" I pleaded "Sky I don't know where your keys are" Hunter commented "Can I use your truck than?" I asked "Fine but you get caught I'm not taking the fall for you." He said getting his keys out of his pocket and handing them to me. "I won't get caught and thank you." I say kissing Hunter on the cheek. "Better not scratch my fucking truck!!"Hunter yells "No promises" I yell back "SKYLAR" He yells "I'm just kidding" I reply. 

Once I get to the store I go and get 10 things of yogurt. I go up to the pay and I set my yogurt down someone turns me around and it's Erick my ex. Before I can say anything he kisses me I pull away and Slap him and pay and then leave. 

Once I get home I go into the kitchen put my yogurt away and go and give Hunter his keys. "Sky what's wrong?" Hunter asks. Oh I probably should of done something with my face since I've been crying. I go and sit on his lap and put my head in his chest and start crying again. "Sky what happened?" He asked me again. "Erick he......kissed me and then I slapped him and Jake's going to hate me now." I cried.