Chapter Thirteen

Skys POV

Jake and I were in his living room watching tv when there was a knock on the door. Jake and I both looked at each other and shrugged. Jake got up and went to the door he looked through the peep hole and gave me a weird look. "What? Who is it?" I asked "Um your brothers." "Just ignore it." I said and he nodded and sat back down. There was another knock on the door, this time I got up and I answered it. "What the hell do you four want?" I asked mad at the fact that they can't except that I'm old enough to do what I want. "You need to get home right now!!" Brandon said "No I'm staying here I'll be home later." and then I slammed the door. I went over and sat next to Jake. We started watching tv and I felt my eyes getting heavy and I feel asleep.

*5:30*

I woke up to my phone ringing and I reached over Jake to get it. I looked at it and it was my dad I answered it.

*phone call*

d(dad)s(sky)

s- hello?

d- sky where are you?

s- I'm at Jake's like I said 

d- okay well you need to come home 

s-why?

d- because your mom and I just got home and have barely seen you and you don't need to be home alone with a boy

s- dad we're not going to do anything and I know and I want to see you guys but not them 

d- Skylar they are your brothers they're just trying to protect you 

s- yeah whatever dad i'll be home in 10 bye

*end of call*

Jake was awake now."Jake I have to go home." I said "But why I don't want you to go" Jake said with a pouty face. "I don't want to go either but I have to."  "Can we ditch school after lunch and hang out then?" "Of course we can." I said and he nodded and then kissed me I kissed back and then pulled away. I walked up to Jake's room to get my bag and stuff and walked back down stairs. Jake got up from the couch and walked over to me by the door we said bye and then he kissed me and I kissed back this probably lasted for a minute. I pulled away and we said our bye's one more time I turned around and started walking to my car."I love you!" Jake yelled at me from the door. I turned around and looked at him and yelled,"I love you more!" back and then got in my car and drove home.

*at home*

I pulled into the garage and walked to the house I walked in and saw everybody in the living room watching tv. I shut the door and started walking upstairs. "Skylar you said you would be home in 10 minutes and instead you came home an hour and a half later what took so long?" My dad asked but before I could replie Blake said," I can probably tell you what took for so long and I'm pretty sure I'd be 100% right" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BLAKE!!" I yelled and went into my room. I got to my room put my bag down and layed on my bed and started crying. I yelled into my pillow for what felt like forever. I stopped screaming and started crying again. How could they think that bad of me seriously I know that they don't like Jake but they're just going to have to get over it. I can't stand how they've been treating me, they were even treating me bad before I started dating Jake. I started crying more and heard my door open. I turned around and it was.......

A/N:Cliff hanger comment and vote!!! Love you Guys!!