Chapter Thirty One

Sky's POV

"So how am I able to stay here exactly?"Jake asks laying on my bed. "Well you see I called my mom and started fake crying saying Brandon and Luke were being mean and she said you could stay so."I reply laying down next to him. "Wow."He says I laugh. "So what do you want to do?"I ask "Umm I don't care"Jake responds."Do you want to go see what the boys are talking about?"I ask "Sure but if they are talking about us won't they just stop once we go into the room?"He asks

"That's why you stand where they can't see you and eavesdrop."I say Jake nods and laughs. I love his laugh. We quietly walk downstairs and stand by the living room. I can hear the boys talking. "She's been being a bitch and I can't stand it."Luke says. "Luke I'm not going to say she hasn't been but you don't need to call her that all the time and be a dick."Hunter says.

"I really do want my twin back I can't stand it we always used to hang out and no she doesn't even really talk to me."Blake says,that hurt I mean ya we haven't hung out that much because he started being a dick to me. I want to just go in there and yell at all of them but three of them haven't talked yet so I'm waiting.

"She's changed a lot, after Erick cheated on her she was really upset, but after 3 days she was fine again but was always going out and stuff."Kyle said."She got over Erick really quick though,mom and dad told me to call them and tell them if she's doing anything she's not supposed to but thats basically everything,she got her belly button peirced."Brandon says.

"I think you guys should tell your parents about that"Jake R says. I turn and look at Jake and he hugs me. I pull out of the hug. He looks and me and shakes his head he knows exactly what I'm thinking. "Baby don't do it please don't."He pleads I shake my head and go into the living room

"DON'T TELL MOM AND DAD PLEASE DON'T!!!!"I cry/yell."WHAT THE HELL SKY,WERE YOU LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION?"Blake asks "Yeah and I guess I can't trust any of you expecially the one person I want to trust,my twin, but no cause he doesn't love me anymore." I say Jake comes up to me and hug me I jump on him and wrap my legs around his torso he takes me back up to my room. I fall asleep in Jakes arms.

*Next day*

I wake up to pounding on my door. I'm still in Jake's arms. I don't feel like talking to anyone, so I just snuggle closer into Jake and ignore them. "SKYLAR!!"They yell I just snuggle closer into Jake and he laughs."Babe snuggling closer to me isn't going to make them go away."Jake says. "I know I just need an excuse to be closser to you."I say Jake laughs God I love his laugh it makes me smile everytime I hear it. "Babe you don't need an excuse."he adds. 

"I could get use to this"I say "Get used to what?"Jake asks."Waking up next to you shirtless everyday and hearing your laugh when I wake up."I say looking at Jake "Well you can get what you want for 3 months and then when we graduate we can wake up like that for the rest of our lives"Jake says I kiss him and he kisses back. 

The door opens and all of the boy's eyes get wide cause Jake doesn't have a shirt on. "Your shirt better be the only part of clothing thats not on"Hunter says. I look and Jake and he shakes his head trying to hide his smile. I sit up and get up to go to my closet. "SKYLAR!!"Luke and Brandon yell."What?"I ask. "You slept in a sports bra when Jake was in the same bed with you?"Brandon asks "Yeah theres nothing wrong with it when I mean I'm pretty sure everybody that goes to our school has seen me in a sports bra."I say "Omg I didn't mean it like that I mean because for cheer we practice in our sports bra's and for games our stomach shows that's what I meant."I add

"Yeah we knew what you meant but we don't care it's not that hard to put a shirt on."Kyle states. "Yeah whatever I can sleep in what I want."I say waking to my closet "What did you guys want anyway?" "Well we wanted to talk to you about last night."Blake says. "Well I don't ."I say "Jake do you want to shower now or when I'm done?"I ask stradling him."Or we could shower together"Jake says."huh sounds tempting but I'm going to have to decline."I say Jake sticks his bottom lip out and starts pouting.I start laughing. 

"UGH EMM"One of the boys says. I get off of Jake and tell Jake to get in the shower. It's a good thing he wore shorts to bed and not just his boxers. "Hey Sky?"Jake calls from the bathroom. "Yeah?"I respond "Come here for a minute."He says "Okay."I reply getting up. "Willow you better have clothes on."Jake R says. "I have shorts on."Jake responds. 

I walk into the bathroom and see Jake in his boxers oh well I mean I've seen him in his boxers before,when I spent the night at his house. "What did you need?"I ask "which shampoo and conditionier to I use?"He asks I laugh and point to the ones. "Is that all you needed?"I ask. "No"He says but before I can ask what else he needed he pushes me up against the door quietily and kisses me fast. I kiss back and then after 1 or 2 minutes I pull away. "Get in the shower"I say shoving him away in a jockingly way. "Shower with me please!"Jake says while I open the door. "No"I say and step back into my room. 

"Sky can we please talk about last night?"Blake asks. "No"I say and sit on my bed and turn my spotify on. I open my laptop and see that my mom and dad are on skype. I call them. They don't answer though. 

Jake steps out of the bathroom with a towel below his hips a little. "Umm I forgot to grab clothes, can you grab me some?"Jake asks. I laugh and nod. He didn't forget clothes he thought my brothers would be out of my room by now. I grab him a pair of Buckle jeans and a white v neck shirt with boxers and socks of course. Once he's dressed I get in the shower and dress in skinny jeans with a white crop top that says"love it". 

A/N:outfits are in external link