chapter eighteen

Skys POV

I was in my room on my phone when i got a call from arielle I answered it of course

*phone call*

S-hey whats up

A- umm can i come over??

S-of course whats up you never ask you just come over whats wrong??

A- I'll tell you when i get there bye

*end of phone call*

Well that was weird i wonder whats wrong . I go down stairs and wait for Arielle

Arielle walks in and she has a bag in her hand i see that the bag has a pregnacy test in it. "Umm Arielle bag has lets go to my room now!!!" I say and Arielle goes to my room. I just stand there in shock until hunter asks,"what was in the bag?" "Umm nothing and dont talk to me." I run up to my room and see Arielle holding a pregnacy test I look at it and it say negative. Thank god. I take the test and throw it in my garbage in my bathroom

"Umm want to explain?" "Yeah well Jackson came over like 2 weeks ago and we got caught up in the moment and we didn't use anything and my stomach started to hurt and I threw up like 3 times." Wow I can't believe she didn't tell me. "Okay but why didn't you tell me?" I asked "I don't know please don't be mad!" Arielle said "I could never be mad at you." I said and then we went down stairs to the screening room. 

Hunters POV

"Hunter can you go get your sisters garbage out of her bathroom and take it out?" My mom asked me. "sure but if she yells at me it's your fault." I said getting up from the couch "Yeah okay now go." I walk up stairs and go into Sky's room and into her bathroom I go to grab the garbage when I see a pregnacy test that must have been what was in the bag. I can't believe Sky might be pregnant. I'm going to kill the bastard. I grab the pregnacy test out of the garbage and then go down stairs into the living room. "SKYLAR GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"I yelled "What the hell do you want?" She asked my parents and brothers came in the room to, probably wondering why I was yelling "What the hell is this?" I ask pulling out the pregnacy test. When I pulled out the pregnacy test hers and Arielle's eyes widened. "I can explain." She said "Sky why didn't you tell me if you thought you were pregnant?" My mom said. "Mom I'm not pregnant never thought I was still a virgin I promise." Sky said oh thank god she's still a virgin. "Then who's pregnant then?" My dad asked "Dad no ones pregnant dip shit here thought just cause there was a pregnacy test meant that whoevers it was is pregnant, he didn't take the time to look and see that it says negative." Sky said. "Oh okay then whatever as long as neither of you are pregnant then I don't care and just so you know if you girls are going to be sexually active there are condoms in the cuberd in the main bathroom" My mom said. "MOM!!" My brothers and I said. "What?"  "Don't tel them that unless they're going to!" Luke said. "Don't tell me what to do." "Okay well I have school tomorrow so goodnight!" Sky said walking back upstairs. "Oh you're actually going to school tomorrow?"Blake asked. Oh great she's going to get pissed again. "Yeah I am so just shut up!!!!"Sky said and walked up to her room and Arielle left.