Chapter Nineteen

Sky's POV

Jake and I are at are special place just laying down looking at the view. "Hey babe?" I ask "Yeah?" Jake asks "Can we run to my house so I can change into leggings?" "Of  course you look sexy in leggings!" Jake states I laugh. "Come on and don't I look sexy in every thing I wear?" I ask as we start walking to my car. "Of course you look sexy in everything" We walk to my car I picked Jake up this morning so we could ride together once we ditched. 

*at the house*

"Come on Jake nobodys home!!" I say trying to pull Jake out of the car cause he's refusing to come inside cause he's tired of not being able to look at me without a fight. "Fineeee...... but I need a kiss first"Jake says I peck him on the lips and he gets out and we start walking to the door. I stop after like 10 steps of getting out of the car. Jake turns around and looks at me. "Want me to carry you?" Jake asks I nod he picks me up and carries me bridal style "Better get use to it ,cause this is how I'm going to carry you on our wedding day." I laugh and put my head in the crock of his neck.

We walk inside and we start laughing really hard for no aparent reason. He sets me down and we fall to the floor laughing Jake is on his back. I go and stradle him "Come on I want to put leggings on." I whinned looking down at Jake. "And I want to watch you put leggings on." Jake said getting up. We walk upstairs and I hear Hunters TV on dip shit doesn't know how to turn a TV off. Jake goes to my room and I go into Hunters room to turn the TV off. I walk into his room and go to his TV and turn it off "Hey what the hell?" Hunter asks I jump and scream. "AHHHHHH!!!" "SKY WHAT'S WRONG?!?!?!?!" Jake asks running in "Nothing I didn't know Hunter was here" I say going up to Jake and hugging him. "What are you doing home, on no Sky come on you did not seriously ditch did you?" I wasn't going to say I did cause I'd be in a lot of trouble with my brothers and parents. "No, I didn't I forgot something and Jake and I had a free period so he came with me and for the last time it's Skylar." I said walking to my room. I put leggings on and Jake and I go downstairs to see All of my brothers and parents in the living room. Oh great. Jake and I slowly make our way to the door and run outside jump in my car and go to his house. 

"Bye babe I love" Jake says as he gets out to go inside. "Bye I love you and sorry about today if I would of known they would do that I wouldn't have gone home, I ruined are day." I said "Babe don't worry it was fun sneaking out of your house and then running and I so won." Jake said "I won but whatever and Okay bye I love you!" "I love you" Jake said and I drove back home. 

*at home*

I walk inside very quietly and just the door quietly. I slowly walk towards the stairs. "SKYLAR KAYLEE BARKER!!!!! IN HERE NOW!!!" My dad yelled oh great I'm in deep shit. I walk downstairs to the living room  "Yes daddy?" I ask sounding inicent. "Well where do I start with you ditching school again or you spending so much time with Jake." My dad said. "Ummm dad listen-" I said but was cut of by Blake saying,"Skylar just save it we don't want to here you god damn excuses anymore."  "I'm sorry for skipping school I am but I'm not sorry for spending time with Jake him and Arielle were the only one's there for me when you guys were in London and Hunter was at School and the other 4 treated me like shit!! I'm sorry I'm not perfect like the rest of them, I'm sorry that I had to be born and not just Blake, I'm sorry I'm your daughter, and I'm sorry for living here." I said crying and then I ran upstair to my room and started crying really hard.