Thirty Three

Sky's POV

*Next day*

"Sky,Sky,Skylar!!"Some one yells. "What?"I groan. "get up."I look up to see Blake. "Go away."I say and lay my head back down on Jake's chest. "Sky mom and dad are on the phone they want to talk to you."He adds. "I don't care it's,"I look at my alarm clock."6 in the morning!" "Whatever I'll just go get one of the other boys."He says and then leaves. 

"Babe you should probably go see what your parents want."Jake says I groan and get up. "Babe maybe put some more clothes on"Jake says I look down and see that I'm in shorty shorts and a tank top like the shorts could pass as underwear. I go to my closet and take the shorts off and put Jakes sweatpants on. "Hey those are mine."He whines."Ya I know they're really comfortable."I say and walk downstairs. 

I walk into the living room and see Hunter on his laptop,they must be skyping my parents.I walk over to them and stand behind the couch. "Oh hey honey."My mom says. "Hi."I say in a snotty voice because it's 6 in the morning IN THE SUMMER! "Is Jake there?"My dad asks. "yeah he's upstairs probably sleeping like I would be if people didn't wake me up."I comment looking at Blake. "Oh okay well sorry if I would of know you were sleeping I wouldn't have had Blake wake you up,Luke told me that you were up."Mom said. I give Luke a diry look."So what did you need?"I ask wanting to go back to bed.

"Oh well um since Brandon and Luke are going to community college for there first two years,we're going have to wait to build your dance studio,because they'll be staying at the house."My dad says. "WHAT?!?!?!? YOU PROMISED ME THOUGH!"I yelled. My parents promised me that once the twins graduate that we'd turn there rooms into a big dance studio for me. "Honey I know we promised you but that was when we thought that they weren't going to community college."My mother says. 

"Why can't they just get a dorm?"I complain. "Why can't you just wait two years?"Luke asks. I smack him on the head and say,"Because in two years I'll be going to college dipshit." "Skylar language."My mothers says I just roll my eyes."I'm going back to bed."I say and then go back up to my room and put my shorts back on and get back into bed and fall asleep.

*12:00*

"Babe,get up."Jake say shaking me a little. "nooo let me sleep."I whine. He laughs "come on get up."Jake says jumping on the bed."Make me."I say He hovers over me and kisses me I kiss back and then he moves down to neck.He reaches my sweet spot and I let out a small moan.Jake continues to suck there and then he goes back up my lips.I kiss back but then push him back. 

I go to my closet and put Jake's sweatpants back on.We go downstairs and I get a yogurt. I sit down in a chair and then I hear the boys come in. "Sky I'm going to have one of your yogurts."Kyle says. "NO!"I scream. "Why you have like 20 of them."He complains. "Yeah so they last me 20 days"I say 

"Please!!"Ky pleads"No."I say annoyed."Whatever be that way."He says "I'm going to go get in the shower"I say getting up."I'm going to come with you."Jake says,"Not to shower with you just go wait for you in your room."I laugh and nod.

Jake walks upstairs while I clean up the kitchen. "Uh Sky what's on your neck?"Blake asks "What are you talking about?"I ask while pulling my phone out. I pull up the camera and see a hickey on my neck.I cover it with my hand."Umm nothing,I'm going to go shower."I say and run to the stairs. Hunter beats me."Sky what's on your neck?"Hunter asks sternly. "Nothing,now move I need to go shower."I say and try to push him out of the way. "Move your hand away from your neck then."Jake R says. "No now go."I say 

"Skylar what's on your neck?"Brandon demands. "Nothing now go!"I command and push pass them and go to my room. I get to my room and lock the door and go over to Jake. I slap him on the head. "What the hell?"Jake says "That was for this."I say pointing to the hickey on my neck. "Oh my gosh babe I'm so so sorry."Jake says. "It's fine I'll just cover it up with make up."I say giving him a peck on the lips. "I'm going to go shower."I say going into the bathroom.

Brandons POV

"Blake what was on her neck?"I ask "Hell if I know that's why I asked"He responded "Well what did it look like?"Jake R asks "A hickey"He replied. 

A/N:Sorry it's short saving the best part for next chapter. Comment and Vote!!