Chapter Nine

Kyle's POV

Recap: We were worrried about Sky but we figured  she was just going to Arielle's so we continued watching TV.We heard a car pull and and figured it was Sky and wanted to say sorry of just forgot something,but when the door opened it was..

Mom and Dad. We all got up and ran to them and gave them a big hug. "Where's your sister?"mom asked after we all hugged."ugh Arielles......I think." I said "What the hell do you mean you think?" my dad asked obviously pissed off by the fact that we did know where she was exactly."Why isn't she home it's 10:30?"My mom asked sounding pissed as well."Well ummm we kinda got into an argument with her and she packed a bag and left."Brandon said now looking down at his shoes. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU 4?"Dad asked but before we could answer mom said,"What was the argument about because you guys always argue but she's never left before?" Mom asked."Well umm she's been sneaking around with this guy and we thought it was Kolton because he's always checking her out and flirting with him and then I saw Kolton kiss Sky and yelled at her and then she yelled back the she was dating Kolton she was dating Jake Willow." I said out of breath by the end because I was talking so fast. "Wait Jake willow the guy that got Luke expelled?"Dad asked he was still pissed off. "Ya that would be the douche bag we're talking about"Blake said "Blake Lee Barker watch you mouth!"My mom said."Mom it's true he is, do you remember when me and Blake came home with brusies and cuts all over our face the day after luke got expelled and we told you it's cause people were saying that we had some in our lockers too,well that's not what happened we knew that someone put the cigarettes in Jake's locker and he didn't want to get in trouble so he put them in Luke's locker and we confronted him and we got into a fight." "Okay but thats not something we need to talk about right now, one of you call Arielle and I'll try and call Sky"Dad said. I called Arielle and asked if Sky was at her house and she said no. I told the guys and my parents that. I walked over to my moms purse and grabbed her phone "Kyle what do you think your doing with my phone?" "I'm calling sky she'll answer you." 

*Phone Call* phone is on speaker

K(Kyle)S(Sky)M(Mom)

S-Hello?

a guys voice said and I immeditatly knew it was Jakes voice

K-JAKE,WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER?

S-She's with me, she's sleeping cause she fell asleep cry because you guys are ass holes to her. 

K-JAKE I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND THATS NOT A THREAT THATS A PROMISE 

S- Just shut up your going to wake her up and she's already upset enough

K- don't tell me to shut up and she needs to wake up and get her ass home right fucking now!!

S- she obviously doesn't want to go home thats why she came here dipshit 

K- SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! AND GIVE SKY THE PHONE (Jake wakes sky up and give's her the phone)

S-What the hell do you want Kyle and when did you and mom switch numbers?

K- we didn't switch numbers I'm using her phone cause her and dad are home and you wouldn't answer any of our calls

S- obviously because I didn't want to talk to you 

K-Just get home right now!!

S- NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS EVER AGAIN!!

M-honey just please come home we miss you and don't talk to your brothers like that they're just trying to protect you

S- Fine but Jakes coming 

*End of Phone call*