Chapter Twelve

Blake's POV

I can't believe that just happend she hung up on me she never hangs up on me. I locked my phone and slammed on my desk. "Well I'm guessing my your actions Mr. Barker you sister is not coming to school?" Asked Mrs.Jones." Obviously since she's with a douche bag of a boyfriend." "Mr. Barker I understand that your sister is not here but swearing is not tolerated and where did she say she was?"Mrs. Jones asked "She said shes with Jake Willow and that they don't feel good." Oh he's really not going to feel good now!!" Luke said as he got up out of his seat and walked out of the classroom."Mr. Barker where do you think your going?"The teacher asked. "Obviously leaving this hell hole to go get my sister so something doesn't happen to her while she's with that douche!" And with that he was gone. Me and my other brothers got up and said that we were going to go calm him down but we were really going to go with him and help. 

Luke's POV

I was so pissed I know she feels perfectly fine and that it wasn't her idea to do this I'm so fucking pissed."Luke wait up!"I hear my twin yell. I stop and wait for him and Kyle and Blake."What do you want" "Well we want to help beat the shit out of that douche bag too you always get to we want to have fun too." Blake said "Okay lets go home first and tell mom and dad"Brandon said.

*At home*

We get home and our parents vehicles are here. We go inside and see mom and dad on the couch watching TV and talking we shut the door and they look at us."What are you four doing home from school" "Well we came to tell you that Sky wasn't at school and her and Jake called in sick."Blake said  "We know" our dad dad said we gave him a confused look and he continuted. "This morning she called and said that they were calling in sick because she didn't want to see you guys and her and Jake just wanted to spend the day together" AND YOUR GOING TO LET THEM?" I screamed "Yes we are we trust her not to do anything that she doesn't want to do and if she does we trust them to be safe." "Mom shut up we don't want to know about our little sisters sex life she shouldn't even have a sex life she's sixteen." Well you asked and exactally she's sixteen how old were you luke?"My dad asked me "Fifteen,but that not the point the point is that she can't expecially not with a douche bag like Jake" I said. "We're leaving we'll be back later!" I said walking to the front door."You boys better not do anything to your sister or Jake unless all privlleges are gone!" My mom said "Yeah Yeah whatever" We all said in unison and walked out the door to go to Jake's house.