Chapter five

Jake pulls into my drive way and I say bye and open the door but before I could get out Jake stops me. He leans over the center council and kisses me I kiss back and then we pull away. I get out of the car and I'm about to shut the door when Jake says, "I had fun last night." I did to." I say smiling."I'll call you later?" Yeah!""Okay bye babe!" Jake says as he drives off. I slowly walk to the front door not wanting to go in and get lectured by all 4 of my brothers and possibly my best friend. I walk into the house quietly and tiptoe to the stair knowing that if I take the elevator that they'd hear me. I start walking up the stairs when I hear someone cough like one of those cough people do to get your attention. I ignore it and keep walking up stairs but then I hear,"Sky Kaylee Barker do not ignore me!" I imidetly now thats it's Brandon and Luke. I decide to just keep ignoring them I mean I didn't do anything wrong I told them that I was going out with a friend and it wasn't a t otal lie. I run upstair and go into my room and lock the door behind me I go to my closet grab a pair of running shorts and a sweatshir and go into the bathroom. I take of my outfit that I wore last night to go out with Jake and put on the running short and decide that I don't really want a sweatshirt on. so right now I'm in running shorts and a under armour sportbar. I don't really care either if my brothers see me in my sports bra. I come out of the bathroom and hear pounding on my door. "Go away." I say and then go back into my bathroom my brothers don't know that I have another door in my bathroom that leads to a closet. So I open my secret door and I'm in the closet. I open the closet door slowly trying not to make any noise and shut it slowly also. I run down the stair and into the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab a yogurt. I close it and Brandon and Luke are standing there. I act like nothing happened and grab a spoon. Luke comes behind me and picks me up and I scream,"PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKING ASS!!" Lukes sets me down on the couch in the living room and I see all 4 of my brothers in the living room. "Where the hell were you?"Kyle says. "Good morning to you too." I say. "Sky this is not the time to be messing around no where the hell were you?"Blake asks."I actually think that it's the perfect time to be messing around and like I told Brandon I was out with a friend" "What friend?Was it a guy or a girl friend?What's there name?Do we know them?"They all asked a question and I answered all of them maybe not all of them but I answered them. "A friend, a girl (cause I knew if I said I was with a guy they'd flip) can't tell you the name and yes you do know them now can I go and eat my breakfast?" I ask and as soon as I walk into the kitchen Arielle comes in and is digging in the cuboard for some asprin. I grab it out for her and she looks at me and ask how my late night date went. I told her and she squelled. After that arielle had to leave so she wouldn't be late for her family reinioun. We were all sitting in the living room when my phone went off and it was Jake.

*Phone call*

S-heyy

J-hey beautiful what are you doing?

S- nothing why?

J- i was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie later maybe?

S- I would like that but I don't know if my stupid dumbass brothers will let me

J- you should ask but don't tell them it's me cause then they'd really say no and then call or txt me when you have an answer?

S- I will and k i'll probably txt you 

J- k bye babe see ya later

S- k bye

*end of phone call*

When I get done talking to Jake I see all of my brothers staring at me "What?" I ask "Who was that?"Luke asks "umm just arielle she wants me to go to a movie with her." "Doesn't she have a family reiunion?"Kyle asks.Oh shit I forgot about that well it's not like I wasn't lying before. "Oh ya she doesn't want to go so she asked if I wanted to go to a movie with her." "Oh ya I don't care but be home by 6." Brandon said."How about 11?"I ask "How about you just don't go out at all" Blake said I could tell that he was pissed at me about last night. "Blake shut the fuck up and I'll be back by 10" "No you'll be back by 6 or your not going!" Luke said "Fine assholes"I say knowing that I won't be back until 7 at least.