Chapter Thirty Five

Sky's POV

*When Jake Gets Back*

"JAKE YOU GAVE MY SISTER A HICKEY!!!"Hunter yelled when Jake came into the living room.Jake looked at me and I pointed to Paige."I didn't mean to it's not that big of deal."Jake replies I walk over to him and hug him to let him know that I don't care that he did that.I turn and face my brothers and Jake put his arms around my waist. 

"IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"They guys yell."Guy's it's not,I mean so what; I'm not a virgin."Paige says.Paige is Jake R's little sister. "WHAT?!?!?! WHO?!?!?"Jake R and Hunter screamed. "I'm not a virgin and I'm not telling you who."Paige said back I knew who it was,it was Ryder."Whatever but you will tell me."Jake R says. 

"I'm going to bed."I say as it was already 10:30 and I had a small headache."Ya,okay but we ARE talking about this situation tomorrow."Hunter says I roll my eyes and Jake and I go to my room.

*Next day*

I wake up with my head on Jake's bare chest."Goodmorning beautiful"He says in his sleepy voice kissing my forehead."Goodmorning hottie"I say back."I'm going to get in the shower"Jake states sitting up a little. "Nooo"I whine. "You don't want me to take a shower today and stink or what?"Jake asks I laugh and say,"No I want you to smell good but I want to lay down a little bit longer"I complain "Fine,but you owe me."He says laying back down and placing his arm around me protectivley. 

The door opens and it's Kyle."Sky,Umm paige needs you she says it's an emergancy."He says I look at Jake and get up."Where is she?"I ask. "Guest bedroom"He replys.I go to the guest bedroom and see all the guys in there and Paige in bed curled up in a ball.

"What's wrong?"I ask walking over to the bed."There's two things I'll tell you one now and the other when they leave."She says. "Okay?"I say I don't know what it could be."Well do you have tampons?"She asks. "Ya they're some in my bathroom I'll bring them down I don't know how many are left cause I just got over mine."I say.I look at the boys and they look grossed out. 

"What's the other thing?"I ask. She pulls up her phone and unlocks it and hands it to me. I look at it and there's a txt from ,Ryder, that said"I love you and always will but I need some space"My jaw drops and I drop the phone."HE DID IT OVER TEXT?!?!?!?!?!"I scream. 

"Who did what over text I'm her brother I deserve to know."Jake R says."Paige,I don't think he has to worry about Jake."I say."Why?"Paige questions"Because he has to deal with me."I say and grab her phone."SKY NO DON'T!!!!"Paige screams. "To late."I say

*Phone call*

R-Hey

S-Ryder?

R-ya who is this?

S-Skylar,Paiges cousin/sister 

R-Okay what do you want?

S-Okay so you broke up with her over text but say you still love her and always will WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

R-I do love her but I have a lot of stuff going on

S-okay so you have sex with her and then break up with her,and sleeping with random sluts doesn't count for having a lot of stuff going on

*End of Call*

"Here you go."I say handing Paige her phone back"I'm going to back to bed or get in the shower one of the two" "Hey bring me down the tampons I have my last one in now."Paige says I nod. "Okay could you not talk about tampons and shit like that when we're in the room."Blake complains "Well you didn't leave so thats your fault."Paige and I say at the exact same time. The guys look at us wide eyed.We just shrug it off that happens all the time.

I go upstairs and go into the bathroom where Jake is taking a shower. I grab the tampons and go downstairs to the kitchen where everybody is. "Here you go."I say setting the box on the counter infront of Paige."Thank you."She says,"Your welcome."I reply,"Ow!Sky do you have any thing for cramps?"She asks. "Umm I think so they should be in the box if I do."I say she nods 

I go back upstairs and Jake is getting ready I go into the bathroom and get in the shower.Once I'm done I put on white shorts with a blue tank top.I wore white Toms.I curled my hair and then did a waterfall braid in the back.I put on my infinity necklace that Jake got for me along with diamond stud earings. 

I go downstairs with Jake and go into the kitchen.Jake makes us both breakfast whick consists of eggs,hashbrowns,and sausage. "mmm that was amazing!!"I moan."Well thank you"He says taking our plates and putting them in the dishwasher.He comes over to me and kisses me I kiss back and then someone comes in and interupts us. 

"I don't feel like talking about the whole hickey situation so just don't do it again."Hunter says Jake and I both nod."Okay well I feel like shit I'm going back to bed."He says. "Are you hungover?"I ask "No Sky I'm not I just don't feel good okay jeez your so fucking annoying."He complains "Jeez are you on you guy period or something."I say he's really moody today

"Sky just the hell up I just don't feel good and Jake's freaking out because of that Ryder dude and I'm tired"He complains I just nod and let him leave.

A/N:Okay so what do you think?There's only going to be a couple more chapters probably because It's getting to that point.Comment and Vote!!!