Chapter Twenty Five

Sky's POV

"Sky Jake's not going to hate you,it's not your fault and you did they right thing I mean you didn't kiss him back." He said rubbing my back. "I know but I still feel bad and I can't even tell him cause mom and dad will be even more mad at me." I respond.

"Here call him off of my phone and tell him to come over mom and dad left for the airport already." Hunter says handing me his phone. "Are you sure I know you don't like him, and why can't I use my phone?" I ask "Yeah I don't like him but I don't like seeing you like this and also mom and dad look and see who you've been txting and calling." He says putting his phone in my hand. "Oh shit I'm dead then." I say getting up with Hunter's phone. "Why what you do?" Jake R asks. "I might of sent Arielle a text saying my mom was a bitch and that I hated her." I say looking down. "Oh well it's been nice knowing you" Hunter says. 

I go and call Jake and on the second ring he answers

J-Hello?

S-Hey it's me 

J- oh hey what's up

S- can you come over my parents left for the airport and Hunter said it's okay 

J- yeah I'm on my way bye babe

S- K thank you bye love you

J- love you

I walk into the living room to see all of my brothers in there plus Jake R. "Here's you phone back Jake's on his way over and thank you." I say to hunter handing him is phone and sitting on his lap. "No problem,but just so you know I will never really like him." Hunter said putting his arms around my waist. The doorbell rings and I go and open it, it's jake 

"Hey" I say letting him in. "Hey babe what's wrong?" Jake asks "Umm let's go to my room." I reply. "Okay" Jake replies following me to my room "DOOR STAYS OPEN!!"Luke yells "SCREW YOU!" I yell back "SKYLAR I'M NOT JOKING"He screams back "YEAH YEAH WHATEVER."I respond  

When we get to my room Jake sits on the end of my bed and I sit next to him. "So what's wrong?" Jake asks "Umm well earlier I was at the store getting yogurt cause somebody ate it all and when I went up to pay Erick turned me around and kissed me so I slapped him and I'm so so sorry." I say on the verge of tears "Hey babe it' s okay and why are you sorry you didn't do anything wrong" Jake commented hugging me. "I know I just feel bad." I say getting out of Jakes hug.

"So what do you want to do?" Jake questions while laying down on my bed. "Umm go to the game room so I can kick your ass at COD." I say stadiling him. "Umm that sounds fun but with you sitting on me like this I mean we could just stay in here" Jake said checking me out. I got off of him and he got up and he grabbed my butt "AHH!!" I screamed and jumped. 

"SKY WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?"Brandon asks "YEAH I'M FINE JAKE JUST SCARED ME." I replied "OH OKAY" He responded. "Jake what the hell?" I asked walking backward now. "I'm sorry it just looked so grabable." He said and I laughed. 

"I win I win!!!!!!!!!" i said jumping up and down "You cheat" Jake adds "NO I DON'T!!" I scream. Then my brothers come in "She beat you at Cod?" They ask He nods "But she cheated" He adds "No I didn't." I complain. "Sky you always cheat." Kyle says "Whatever" I say. I sit down on Jakes lap and he puts his arms around me "Want to go watch a movie?" I ask "Sure what movies do you guys have?" He asks "Umm you mean what movies don't we have." I say cause we have like almost every movie. "Fine what genre of movie do you want to watch?" He questions "Scary?" I ask "Ya that's fine now let's go." He says picking me up and putting me over his sholder. "JAKE OUT ME DOWN!!" I scream and he just laughs along with my brothers and Jake R. "It' s alright cause now I have a perfect few of your ass." I say smirking cause once my brothers realize that they'll tell Jake to put me down. "Dude put her down." Brandon says Jake put me down and I laugh. My brothers and Jake R decide to join us for the movie. Jake and I sit in the back of the screening room, and everybody sits infront of us. 

"AHHHHH!!!"I scream when she throws her boyfriend at the camera. We were at the end of "Paranormal Activity" "Jeez Sky call down you've watched this like a million times" Blake says. I just ignore him. "Sky you have to talk to me sometime." He says "Jake come on." I whine "Where?" Jake asks "I don't know I just don't want to be in here anymore so pleaseeee" I plead "Sky I'm suprisingly siding with your brothers on this you forgave all of them except Blake and he's your twin" Jake says "Ugh why though he's an ass" I say sitting on Jakes lap. "And your a bitch what's your point?" Blake asks "Atleast I don't sleep with every person I see" I say back "I don't sleep with every person I see I've only slept with 4 girls" Blake says not looking at me. "4, 4 girls Blake that's horrible. You're such a player that's why you can't get a girlfriend other than your a douche" I say looking at him now. "Well your a slut" He says that hurts a lot I mean people call me that at school all the time and it usually doesn't bother me that much but to have Blake my twin say that it hurts. I start crying and run out of the screening room screaming,"I HATE YOU I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN AND ONLY I WAS!!!!!!" I hear Jake screaming at Blake,"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU,YOUR HER FUCKING TWIN BROTHER NOT JUST BROTHER BUT TWIN!!" Jake screams and then comes in my room. 

I hear all of my other brothers and even Jake R screaming at Blake.Jake and I just sit in my room and watch TV "Babe I got to go" Jake says "Okay I'll walk you down." I say he nods "Bye I love you" Jake says walking to the door "Bye I love you" I respond Jake turns around and crashes his lips to mine and I immidetly kiss back some one coughs and we pull away and Jake leaves.