𝐈. REUNION

CHAPTER ONEREUNION

CHAPTER ONE
REUNION

§ § §

Pop!

I will never get used to apparating.

I didn't do it by myself, of course, I'm too young. I only just turned thirteen, and Mr. Weasley has brought me here. As usual, Mrs. Weasley had no idea. I face my father figure. "Thank you." I smile.

"Right then. I'll see you at the Leaky Cauldron?" He asks.

"Right on." I grin, and hug him. "Goodbye." I didn't want it to seem like I wanted him to leave, but I was standing in front of Harry's house right now. I haven't seen him in a little over two months. 

"Bye, Giovanna. Love you." Mr Weasley smiles knowingly.

"Love you too."

And with that, he apparated back to the Burrow. I had stayed there for the summer this year. Hermione had just come to stay there last week, and she was staying there for the rest of the summer. It had all been fun - even Noah and Eli visited once during mid-July, but Harry wasn't there. He was stuck here, at number four Privet Drive. I came here and was staying here for the rest of the summer - which is only two days.

I was currently wearing a black short sleeve shirt with black ripped skinny jeans. Over my shirt was a dark green leather jacket, and I was wearing sneakers the same color as my jacket. My hair was wavy and down. I matured over the summer. With my fashion sense, my personality, even my face. I also got two inches taller. I was excited to see how Harry changed. 

I decided I didn't want to do this the casual way, and just ring the doorbell, I wanted to actually surprise him. So I walked around the house to the back doors. 

But I think I'm the one who was surprised.

There was a great giant lady, blown up like a balloon, drifting out of the kitchen, out of the sliding doors, and into the night. Vernon Dursely hurried out after her, grabbing her leg so she didn't float away. It backfired, and he began to get lifted off the ground as well. A dog ran out, one which I assumed belonged to the lady, and bit Vernon's ankle to try to keep him on the ground. 

Eventually, Vernon and the dog let go, which meant that the woman was now floating away into the night. I quietly looked through a window to see Harry run upstairs, so I went back to the front door and walked inside the house. I then quietly climbed the stairs and stood in the doorway of Harry's bedroom. It was a mess.

"Well, you've got a lot to pack." I say, and Harry whirls around, startled by my voice. His eyes widen when he sees me and he drops whatever he's holding, and just looks at me.

I look at him, too. His hair now really did stick up in all directions, and his face looked thinner. Not that he had, like, worked out, or anything, just that he had gotten old enough and matured. I walked forward and hugged him. We were the same height, now. He hugged me back.