𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. THE EXECUTION

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOURTHE EXECUTION

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
THE EXECUTION

§ § §

Harry and I met up with Hermione and Ron, and decided it was best not to bring up it up. We were all worried about the execution already. We started walking down to Hagrid's, Harry leading the way.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak!" Hermione exclaimed. "It's too horrible."

"It just got worse." Harry stops. We do the same and look forward to see Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle hiding behind a group of stone, with binoculars, spying on Hagrid down below.

"Did you see the fat, blubbering, oaf? Oh, this is going to be rich. Did I tell you- father said I can keep the head-" Draco was saying.

"You sick, bloody little bastard!" I scowled, making the three boys turn. Draco looked as though he regretted saying that. But only because I heard it.

"Ah, come to see the show?" He snapped out of it and smirked.

"You," Hermione began, outraged, "You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

Hermione and I took a few steps forward towards the boys, ignoring the protests of Ron and Harry. Crabbe and Goyle stood protectively in front of Draco, but with a simple wave of my wand, I sent them flying out of the way. Hermione and I raised our wands threateningly at Draco.

"Hermione, Giovanna, stop! He isn't worth it!" Ron exclaimed.

I looked back at the ginger, then to the blonde. Draco was cowering in fear. I glared at him, and lowered my wand. We both knew I wouldn't hurt him anyways. "This isn't over." I murmured to Draco through gritted teeth.

I took a step back, and Harry and Ron grabbed my arms and pulled me further back, just in case I decided to change my mind.

"Hermione," Harry says warningly.

Hermione lowers her wand as well, turns, then, as quick as lightning, turns back around and punches Draco straight in the face, causing him to fall straight to the ground.

He rushes to get up, Crabbe and Goyle trying to help him; not that he needed it. I roll my eyes at Draco being so over dramatic, and I grab the front of his jacket, pulling him to me.

"Episkey." I smirk a little and point my wand at his broken nose, and watches as it snaps back in place. "Now go away." I glare at him.

"Um... thanks." He mumbles. I nod a little, let go of his jacket, and he runs off with Crabbe and Goyle, back into the castle.

Hermione turns to face us, grinning. "That felt good."

Ron and Harry were gaping at Hermione and I. Ron leans to Harry a little and says, "Harry... they're scary when they're angry."