𝐗𝐕𝐈. NEW PLANS

CHAPTER SIXTEENNEW PLANS

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
NEW PLANS

§ § §

Even though I was upset for the rest of the weekend while Madam Pompfrey insisted on keeping Harry and I in the hospital wing, I was thrilled to hear Lupin was resuming teaching on Monday. On Sunday night, someone came to visit me that I hadn't seen in a while. It was Noah. I grinned and hugged him tightly when he came.

"Sorry I didn't come sooner, I was so behind on work." He said as we pulled away from the hug.

"It's fine, it's fine. How've you been? We haven't hung out, or even talked, in ages!" I exclaimed, as Noah nodded.

"I know. Let me tell you, Miss Potter, you're one very hard girl to get to." He sighed. I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Now Noah was confused as well. "What do you mean, what do I mean? Whenever I try to catch up to you in the halls, Malfoy's always there blocking my path. Whenever I try to sit next to you in class, you're either next to Hermione, or Malfoy gets there first. He knows he's doing it, too. A few times I've even asked him where you were and he just told me your schedule was busy with your actual friends. I thought you hated me now or something." Noah explained.

Draco, that blonde absolute prat. "Draco did all that? So that I wouldn't see you or talk to you?" I raised my eyebrows and Noah shrugs and nods.

"Talk about a jealous boyfriend." The brunette mutters, but I hear him. (a/n: noah's a brunette, i know i've mixed that up in the past, sorry :))

"Draco is not my boyfriend!" I exclaimed. "But I'm now realizing how much it must seem like it, huh?"

"Yeah." Noah confirms.

"Oh, Noah, I'm so sorry. Draco and I aren't dating. At the end of last year, I liked the both of you and he told me by this year I was going to have to choose, which I've known. I think he's just trying to get me to pick him." I explained to Noah.

"Are you?" He asks.

"I don't know. I'm not even sure if Draco really likes me. He acts like it, but he's always been a tease like that. I have to focus on other things besides boys anyways." I sighed. Noah stood and began walking away, then grinned and came back. 

"So you don't know who you're going to pick?" He asks.

"No, I don't."

When classes resumed on Monday, I was happy to have something to do besides laying in a hospital bed. Lupin's class was the best, by far, and he even canceled the essay Snape had assigned us. As he dismissed his class, he held Harry and I back.

"I heard about the match. And I'm sorry about your brooms. Is there any chance of fixing them?" Lupin begins.

"Is there was it's long gone." I sighed.