Dialogue

"Mr Jeon" Jungkook's secretary says nervously as she holds onto some documents she knows her boss won't be happy about. "Yes?" He said looking up at her. "Ummm..I have this sir..just came in" she slowly handed him the papers as he sighed and snatched them away from her.

Threw the whole building his scream was heard loud and angry. "GODDAMMIT!" Everyone knew now that the boss was not happy one bit.

Meanwhile

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Jihoon~ Happy birthday to you! Woo!" Min Jimin, a happily married men who has two wonderful kids celebrated his sons birthday. "Happy birthday sweetie" he cooed and kissed his sons cheek lightly. Min Yoongi, Jimin's husband smiled watching his gorgeous family celebrate "I'll get the plates baby" He said to Jimin and got up getting them. "Eomma..." Jihoon said gasping as Jimin looked at him "what baby?" "I forgot to feed Kukuman!" Jimin gasped "Go feed him baby" Jimin said as he helped Jihoon get down the chair. He smiled softly and stood up sighing "I forgot to ask! How was work babe?" Jimin asked his husband as Yoongi smiled "It was the same like always~ boring" he chuckled as Jimin walked over to him "Mmm m'sorry then baby" "it's fine~ coming home to you and our little rascals is my joy in life" Jimin blushed and just as they were about to share a kiss their one year old baby starts wailing "Awe my sweet angel!" He rushed to him and carried him.

As night came upon, Jeon Jungkook was driving furious by the cancelation of the partnership he'd been working on for two years. He sighed and wasn't paying attention to the road and- CRASH