Chapter four: Jimin

Jungkook didn't want Yoongi to stop but, you have to wake up from naps right?

"Ji- I mean Jungkook" Yoongi said shaking Jungkook awake as Jungkook fell asleep on the couch when putting the kids to sleep. "Wake up..come on..lets sleep" he said softly as Jungkook slowly woke up and sighed annoyingly from the amazing dream. He haven't gotten lucky in a while, two years to be exact. "Oh....okay.." Jungkook said softly getting up and going with Yoongi to their bedroom. Yoongi sighed softly as he took some pajamas out of their closet placing both of their pajamas on their bed "I should tell you what yo-well Jimin has done..to me" Yoongi said once they dressed for bed.

Interested, Jungkook eagerly nodded and sat on their bed with Yoongi. "Okay umm...When me and Jimin were about ummm twenty or nineteen I got Jimin pregnant. Me and him were so happy and in love so at the time we thought we would always be in love cause of our child but...we were wrong. Jimin begged me to let him go, he would say he doesn't want to be married to me anymore and that he hates being with me." Yoongi looked down tearing up "I guess I should have...but I didn't wanted him to leave me cause I was still completely in love with him. I begged him to give me another chance and he agreed which we ended up having two more kids. He would see movies of rich CEO's and he would sigh and say he wants to do that but instead he's stuck with me"

Jungkook felt completely bad for Yoongi. Seeing Yoongi tear up and sad made his heart break. "That's why I do believe what you said...Jimin will always be the love of my life but...he never wanted nor saw me as that. Just someone he fucked and had kids with." He scoffed as Jungkook held his hands "It's okay...I'll try my best to take care of you and the kids okay?" Yoongi smiled and nodded "thanks...Jungkook" they stared at each other until Yoongi cleared his throat "Your sweet..and caring" he said softly smiling Jungkook smiled and nodded.

During the night Yoongi and Jungkook were both laying down on the bed but Jungkook was awake. He looked at Yoongi who was facing hin sleeping peacefully. Jungkook smiled and turned his body to face Yoongi looking at him "I'm sorry for what happened to you with Jimin...Jimin must be the biggest idiot of them all if he let you and the kids go...he never realized how lucky he was.." he sighed softly and looked down "still...I will never have this" he said softly. "I'll find you" Jungkook suddenly heard Yoongi's voice say and looked at him as Yoongi stared at him like he was the most fragile thing ever exist. "What?" Jungkook whispered as Yoongi pulled Jungkook close "If you leave Jimin's body...I'll find you..I know we just met but...I feel like it's time for me to be loved.." he said softly as Jungkook tried to say something but Yoongi interrupted saying "please make me forget Jimin....and make me love you" those words made Jungkook's heart beat go faster than the speed of light. A man who he just met but feels like he knows him since forever is broken and hurt and wants something that Jungkook always wants. It's to be loved. Jungkook blushed and slowly nodded hiding his head on Yoongi's chest as Yoongi smiled closing his eyes holding onto Jungkook.

===================
So thanks for the reads! Never thought anyone would read this shitty story lol! Im actually sorry if it sucks or its shit, I'm just doing this book for fun :)) anyway! Have a great day/night/evening!