Chapter fourteen: pigs feet

"Baby" Jungkook whined as he laid in their bed wiggling around "I want pigs feet!" Yoongi chuckled as he walked over to him "You're gross" he said calmly as a sudden pillow flew and hit his head "ow! Kook!" Jungkook smirked "what you get for calling me gross!" Yoongi chuckled and crawled on top of Jungkook pecking his cheek "Okay you're not gross....you're disgusting" he snorted as Jungkook rolled his eyes and tried pushing him away. Yoongi chuckled and nuzzled his head in Jungkook's neck pecking kisses on it gently "Yoong~" Jungkook whined and bit his lip closing his eyes "I want to go shower...so I can go get pigs feet!" Yoongi pulled back a bit "no. That's gross" he hugged Jungkook tightly and sucked on his neck again. "Mm~ Yoong!" He whined again pouting. "Okay baby. Go shower cause you smell like sex" Yoongi chuckled as he pulled back after he finished forming a hickey on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook chuckled and nodded getting up and going to shower. 

After they got ready Yoongi drove his pregnant, whiny, fiancé to the grocery store to buy him pigs feet. "Okay babe, lets go" Yoongi said as he unbuckled his seat belt. The two lovers got off the car and headed inside. Jungkook held onto Yoongi as he sighed softly "I'm so hungry!" Yoongi chuckled "We'll get your pigs feet baby~" he cooed and kissed Jungkook's hand. They reached the area where all the meat are at. Jungkook rubbed his belly humming "There! There they are!" He pointed at the pigs feet as Yoongi nodded "okay sweetie" he said softly placing his hand behind Jungkook's lower back and rubbed it soothingly "Hi, I'll have one pound of pigs feet please" Yoongi ordered and looked at Jungkook smiling widely when he saw how excited Jungkook looked. "Gorgeous baby" he whispered leaning in and placing a kiss on Jungkook's head. "Thank you" Yoongi said getting the bag of pigs feet. Once Yoongi paid for it he grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to the car opening the door for him "After you my love" Jungkook smiled and got in as Yoongi handed him the bag of pigs feet. Yoongi got in and drove home, everything seemed going soothingly until Jungkook suddenly starts crying, Yoongi ran to him and cupped his cheeks "baby! What's wrong my sweet babe" Jungkook sniffled "I burned the bigs feet!" He cried more as Yoongi sighed and smiled "Oh sweetie.." he chuckled and hugged Jungkook "Baby, It's okay you have more in the bag, I'll cook you some okay?" Yoongi said pulling back and moving hair out of Jungkook's face "Okay?" Yoongi said again smiling softly and kissing Jungkook's cheeks as Jungkook nodded and calmed down now just sniffling.

Later on Yoongi took Jungkook a plate of Pigs feet "there you go baby" Jungkook smiled "Thanks~" He said and when Yoongi was about to leave Jungkook said "Come here! Come here baby" Yoongi went to him and smiled as Jungkook hugged Yoongi "I love you..." he said softly as Yoongi rubbed his back "I love you more my sweet angel" he replied back.

Although Jungkook's mood swings was bound to happen, because of this sudden crave of pigs feet and sudden burst of tears Jungkook was already feeling bad for his fiancé, his fiancé that has to now put up with him.

~~~~
I never has pigs feet but I seen it before, I always wondered if its good or not🤔