Chapter fifteen: Stress

2 weeks later

A pregnant Jungkook is what Yoongi always wanted, but now that he does he wishes he just wasn't as moody. Just yesterday Yoongi went to go hug Jungkook and Jungkook suddenly started crying saying "im fat!" Or "im ugly!" Preventing Yoongi from comforting his lover normally. Time was coming faster as well for the two lovebirds, it seemed like they barely had any time to plan their wedding which was the due date was closer than ever now. "Baby, want to wear a white or just a normal suit?" Yoongi asked him as the two were in bed, Yoongi was just laying there with Jungkook on top of him leaving hickeys on his neck "Mm~ I don't care right now" He moaned and took off his boxers, he had to get off of Yoongi to do that but immediately got on top of him again. Jungkook got on top of him and slowly slid down on Yoongi's member.

"Mm~" Yoongi closes his eyes and groaned gripping his waist and then opened them seeing how Jungkook bounced up and down. "J-Jungkook...baby?" Yoongi moaned as Jungkook moaned loudly "Hm? What daddy?" He bit his lip. "So...white or normal suit?" Jungkook rolled his eyes mentally "Stop worrying about that and enjoy your baby jumping on top of you" Jungkook said smiling widely and giggling while cupping Yoongi's cheeks. As always Yoongi didn't stop worrying, he kept asking questions and for awhile Jungkook was close. "Ah Yoongi! I'm cumming!" Yoongi moaned and groaned loudly "White roses..." Jungkook panted bouncing "W-What?" He asked "White roses or- ah fuck baby- or red?" He moaned and Jungkook stopped bouncing "Yoongi...seriously..I'm over here literally riding you and you don't give a shit!" Yoongi sighed and rubbed Jungkook's thighs "I do care baby..." Jungkook rolles his eyes and carefully got off of Jungkook getting his robe and walking to their bathroom.

Yoongi watched Jungkook and sighed looking up at the ceiling, he made Jungkook upset once again. Yoongi couldn't help but be stressed out about the wedding, he wanted to make it very special since this time he hopes Jungkook and him will last till they rot of old age. In a way he knew he should've just enjoyed what Jungkook was trying to do, he should've just stopped worrying and made love to his favorite bunny boy.

"Jungkook" Yoongi said sternly as Jungkook was already out the bathroom and getting out his clothes "What" he mumbled as Yoongi walked up and hugged him from behind "I'm sorry babyboy...I just want to make this wedding super special for you baby...I love you so much" Although Jungkook wanted to be angry, he couldn't, he looked back and smiled sadly "I love you Yoongi..." he said puckering his lips for Yoongi to peck which he did. "I love you more" he whispered and smiled "Want to restart?" Yoongi smirked as Jungkook chuckled "ah Yoong~ I just showered!" He said chuckled as Yoongi pushed him on the bed and spread his legs getting in between them "You smell extra good then" he smirked as Jungkook just laid back and relaxed "Mmhmm"

Time skip

The two ordered takeout and were cuddling while watching a horror movie. "Ugh! She's so dumb! Just doesn't know!" Jungkook complained as Yoongi watched him with love. 'My sweets' Yoongi thought as he surprised Jungkook with a sudden peck on his peck "I love everything about you" Jungkook blushed and smiled widely "Oh Yoong" Jungkook pecked his cheek nuzzling his head in Yoongi's neck pecking it softly. "My love" Jungkook whispered as Yoongi smiled widely and held Jungkook tightly. They just enjoyed being close after that, holding one another tightly while Yoongi whispered lovely words in Jungkook's ear while pecking them here and there. "We aren't even watching the movie anymore" Jungkook said chuckling as Yoongi giggled and nodded "I know.." Jungkook looked up and smiled "Our little angel ball made a small movement..I felt it" Jungkook said Yoongi smiled widely "Really?! Oh baby I love you, I love you and our angel so much.." he said genuinely. Jungkook blew a kiss and laid his head on Yoongi's chest "We love you too Yoongi, don't stress anymore okay? Just let things flow into place now" Jungkook whispered.

Those words were true, Yoongi needs to let things flow more and stop holding onto something for so long it becomes stressful. His fiancé was exactly right. He snuggled closer to Jungkook and closed his eyes.

~~
The chapter is here!!!!!:)))

Hope everyone is doing amazing today❤️