Chapter eleven: You're mine got that?

Two weeks later
Since the party happened Yoongi had been feeling bad for Jimin seeing him sad and hurt by what's happening. Yoongi sighed softly as he knocked on Jimin's door to make what he calls 'amends'. "Yoongi?" Jimin said shocked seeing Yoongi suddenly pay him a visit. "Hi, Jiminie." He said softly "can I come-" he didn't have to finish as Jimin immediately nodded opening the door wider for Yoongi to get in.

Once they were inside Yoongi hugged Jimin as Jimin looked sad. "I'm so sorry Jiminie...I think that I should've said this sooner but..I just now noticed how sad you were about all this Jiminie" Jimin scoffed "Of course I'm going to be sad!" He pushed Yoongi away and teared up "You immediately fell for Jungkook and left me! Left me when I needed you!" He sobbed as Yoongi frowned "Don't act as if you now love me!" Yoongi said as he scoffed "Jimin...you would tell me how much you hated being here with me and the kids, how much you envied those people who worked and lived alone. You hated my hugs, my kisses, my compliments, my fucking presence and now because I found happiness with Jungkook you act like you are the victim?! For what?! For treating me like shit? For taking my love for granted?" He sighed "Jungkook makes me the happiest, I didn't think I'd fall in love with him so fast but when I am with him it's like how we were at first Jiminie. How everything feels great and possible just by being together, that's what I feel with Kookie. I'm sorry Jiminie...I really am, but Kookie is everything to me and is the best thing that has came into my life. I love him..and that's it" Yoongi said shrugging and went to the door. "I know this for sure Jimin, you'll always will be my first true love" with that he left Jimin crying. Jimin sobbed and covered his face with his hands, his heart hurting badly.

Yoongi in the other hand was angry and sad at the same time. He went to the store and bought flowers and a little teddy bear soon driving to Jungkook's house. He felt sad and confused so his only place for security was Jungkook. He knocked once he got there and waited holding his lovers presents in his arms.

Jungkook opened the door and gasped instantly smiling widely "baby! Wow!" He said giggling as Yoongi smiled widely "hey baby!"

Time skip

The two were making out passionately while on the couch cuddling "Mm!" Jungkook pulled back and smiled widely "Babe~ what's wrong?" He said softly as Yoongi shook his head "Nothing...come on babe" he tried taking Jungkook's shirt off but Jungkook frowned and shook his head "no babe" he stopped him and cupped his cheeks "baby.....what's wrong?" Yoongi sighed softly "I saw Jimin today...I felt bad cause at Jiyoons birthday he looked upset with us being together. So I went to his house to ease things but ended up being a total fail..I don't know I jus-" he got cut off when Jungkook kissed him hard and soon pulled back "You're mine got that?" He said frowning as Yoongi smiled and nodded "Got it" he smirked.

The two were now in the kitchen making ramen for their stay at home day. Jungkook would hug Yoongi and kiss him every chance he got. Jungkook giggled as he saw Yoongi wiggling his arms and making a cute mini high pitched voice. "Yahhhhh" he would make a similar noise and Jungkook cupped his cheeks "you are such a cutie" he laughed as Yoongi smiled and pulled him closer "Really?" He said as Jungkook nodded. The two were just enjoying each other's company.

The next morning

Yoongi woke up to the two naked under the covers, Jungkook was laying on his stomach so Yoongi placed his hand on Jungkook's back and rubbed it soothingly. "So perfect" Yoongi mumbled and bit his lip leaning towards Jungkook and kissing his back. Jungkook woke up and turned his body towards Yoongi cuddling closer to him and closing his eyes. "Morning baby" Yoongi whispered and smiled as Jungkook smiled "Morning handsome" Yoongi smiled and watched Jungkook carefully as Jungkook slowly rolled onto his back and stretched his body making Yoongi bite his lip and place his hand on Jungkook's stomach rubbing it and leaning close kissing his bare chest "Mm baby" Jungkook blushed and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck "Daddy~ aren't you tired?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi kissed his neck and raised his legs over his shoulders "Not really" he started explaining but Jungkook cupped his cheeks "listen to me...you belong to me and I belong to you. I love you and you are mine and mine only got that?" He said as Yoongi nodded and smirked "got that baby" he bit his lip "I love you too" and with that they went another round.

================
Sorry for the late update!!! Ive been busy but its finally thanksgiving break!!! Gang gang🤙🏻🤙🏻