Chapter thirteen: christmas present

"Merry christmas!"

Everyone at the office party yelled as they took a sip of champagne. Yoongi and Jungkook were at Yoongi's office party, Jungkook chuckled as Yoongi smiled widely and nuzzled his head into Jungkook's neck pecking it. "Merry christmas my true love" Jungkook smiled widely "Merry Christmas my forever" he whispered lovingly. The two shared a small loving kiss before one of Yoongi's office buddies came to him "Merry Christmas man!" Yoongi smiled "Thanks Jaebum" he said softly as Jungkook smiled softly "You two are.....?" Yoongi sighed already getting annoyed "Fiancé's" he said as Jaebum nodded and smirked at Jungkook "He's your fiancé? He's very thick....juicy..." he licked his lips as Jungkook made a worried look. Suddenly Jaebum ended up in the ground with Yoongi on top of him punching him repeatedly. "Stop! Babe!" Jungkook yelled as everyone started trying to pull Yoongi off of him. "Don't you fucking dare look or even fucking breath near my fiancé" he panted before going to Jungkook and cupping his cheeks "Im sorry baby, Im sorry" he hugged Jungkook was sobbing quietly in fear. He never saw this kind of thing happen and just the thought of someone else trying to touch him made him shake in fear.

The care ride home was quiet, Yoongi kept sighing and trying to talk to Jungkook "Baby...please..say something, Im sorry" Jungkook slowly looked at him and grabbed his hand "I-I just....got scared but..it's not your fault baby" he said making Yoongi finally park on their driveway and look at him "I know its scary my love, but I'm always here to protect you" he cooed and hugged Jungkook "My sweet pure essence of love" he cooed.

Christmas day~
Jungkook and Yoongi were cuddling and giggling in their bed in early morning. It was currently 6:00AM and the two have woken up, nude. Yoongi played with Jungkook's hand as Jungkook leaned his head nicely placed on Yoongi's shoulder. "You're so beautiful....my sweet essence" Jungkook smiled widely "Merry christmas..." he whispered "Merry Christmas" Yoongi rolled on top of Jungkook and smiled widely "I want my gift now" he smirked as Jungkook giggled wrapping his legs around his waist. "Now? I gave it to you yesterday" he chuckled wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck "Maybe so but I want it again" Jungkook chuckled but then covered his mouth with his hand "Baby? Does my breath smell really really bad?" Yoongi asked confused and worried before getting pushed off by his love. He ran to the bathroom and started vomiting.

Yoongi tried going in the bathroom but Jungkook had closed the door before Yoongi had any chance of getting in. "Baby?! Baby let me in, I-Im worried" Yoongi said desperately. Jungkook kept throwing up before wiping his mouth and rubbing his stomach "I'm fine" he said sniffling a bit. "I have something to tell you" he opened the door and looked at Yoongi who immediately cupped his cheeks "Your christmas gift...arrive earlier but its better for me to tell you now" Yoongi looked at him confused "Have you noticed I've gained a couple of weight?" Yoongi shook his head "No..." Jungkook sighed and chuckled "Well..I gained weight cause I-Im pregnant"

Yoongi's eyes widened and a sudden wide smile appeared perfectly across his face as he took Jungkook into his arms "IT WORKED?! IT WORKED?!" He said happily Jungkook nodded and chuckled as Yoongi squeezed him tightly "Baby! We are going to be parents finally!" Jungkook giggled and nodded "I wanted to wait till tonight but our poor angel must've wanted something out" he pouted as Yoongi pulled back and rubbed Jungkook still flat stomach. "Our little angel is gladly okay and still in the oven" he cooed as Jungkook chuckled and cupped Yoongi's cheek "Merry Christmas...hopefully you liked your present" Yoongi smiled widely gripping Jungkook's waist "I loved it so much" he said softly and hugged Jungkook.

The two were hugging and talking about their future with their little angel in the picture this time.

~~~~~~
Hello everyone!!! Sorry for the really late update 😴 hope everyone had a nice christmas and a happy near year! ❤️❤️