Chapter two: I'm Jungkook

"NOOOO"

Jungkook yelled and stumbled out the bed as Yoongi sat up confused "baby? Babe what happened?!" Jungkook panted as he looked around in a daze. This was all a dream~

He tried to convince himself but looking around made it hard to believe. The room was medium sized and well cleaned, there were pictures of him and the man sitting up in the bed. "What the fuck?!" He yelled grabbing one of the picture frames "honey...are you going through menopause? See cause I read that, male omegas get those-" Jungkook looked at him "Who....the fuck....are you?" He breathed out as Yoongi hummed "I'm Yoongi? Your husband for five years..." Jungkook shook his head as Yoongi kept talking "You are the eomma of my two angels..our precious angels.." Jungkook panicked he shook his head and stumbled "No...No...I-I ca-" he fainted suddenly as Yoongi rushed to him "Babe!" He yelled

Jungkook in the other hand suddenly opened his eyes seeing the man that sent him there "What the-"
"I know you must be confused but..I want you to experience what your heart wants for once.." he said softly and smiled "You are now someone named Park Jimin, well he's married so now you are Min Jimin...see Jungkook...Park Jimin is a omega just like you but he desired something that you had" Jungkook looked at the man confused "wh-what will that be?" He asked in a shaky tone.

"A career, silence, freedom. No matter how much people may see Jimin as a stay at home eomma that takes care of his kids while his very good husband is out working- he stays unhappy. Dreaming of what he would do if he didn't have this family." The man shook his head "And you want what he has...because that's what you and your ex boyfriend tried to have. He broke your heart cause you couldn't carry a child even though you are a omega yourself" The words came so hard and strong to Jungkook. His eyes welled up in tears as he glanced away briefly and looked back at him.

"I'm giving you a chance to experience a life where you are Jimin...where you can see and feel what it is to have what you always wanted.." Jungkook nodded "What happened to....the other one?" He asked as the man nodded "He's you, he's in your body living your life. Of course I changed things up. He woke up as Jeon Jungkook the single, self made CEO! And you woke up as Park Jimin the married, stay at home eomma...what your heart always desired~" Jungkook sniffled and nodded "S-So I'm alive? My real body?" The man nodded "I made it seem as the accident never happened but don't worry about that..go enjoy having a family" Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes.

"Babe"

"Baby?"

Jungkook opened his eyes and groaned rubbing the back of his head as Yoongi held him tightly "oh thank god" he smiled. Jungkook could see Yoongi's really red eyes. "I thought you-" Yoongi shook his head and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook hugged him tightly and frowned "I'm Jungkook" he whispered.