Chapter ten: as long as you're happy

When Yoongi asked Jungkook that question Jungkook gasped and said "Yes!" Yoongi kissed Jungkook passionately and pulled him on his lap, Yoongi put his car seat as back as possible so Jungkook wouldn't accidentally 'beep' the horn with his butt or something. "Take it off" Jungkook whined when Yoongi was kissing his neck and Jungkook was lightly tugging Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi smiled and pulled back taking his shirt off and pants off helping Jungkook take his clothes off as well. Yoongi bit his lip looking over Jungkook's body amused. "Holy shit kook, you are fucking hot" he groaned and hissed rubbing his hands on Jungkook's waist and thighs making Jungkook form a tiny smirk.

Yoongi kissed Jungkook again, his lips leading down to Jungkook's neck and chest while his hands went to Jungkook's ass gripping it and slowly sliding his index finger inside Jungkook. Jungkook was letting out small pants but feeling that made him gasp and hiss loudly while gripping Yoongi's shoulder tightly. "Yoong~" he let out a moan and started moving his butt to get more friction. He moaned softly and then cupped Yoongi's cheeks making him look at him. "Gorgeous" Yoongi mumbled staring at Jungkook while Jungkook panted and whimpered. "Please put it inside me" Jungkook whispered and begged over and over till Yoongi pulled his finger out and replaced it with his length making Jungkook slide all the way down. Jungkook gasped loudly and moaned closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. To ease Jungkook Yoongi pecked kisses all over his chest and neck. "You okay?" Yoongi asked biting his lip as Jungkook started moving slightly bouncing a bit on Yoongi "Mmm~ y-yeah"

Yoongi would groan as Jungkook sped up his pace and held onto Yoongi by his shoulders bouncing up and down. Yoongi bit his lip and wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook's small waist hiding his face in Jungkook's neck before thrusting up in a animalistic pace making Jungkook scream in pure please. "Ah god! Yes! Yoongi!" Jungkook moaned loudly slamming his hand on the car window but not enough to break it (obviously lol). Yoongi groaned and sucked on Jungkook's neck as he kept going making Jungkook moaned in pure bliss and tilt his head back "F-Fuck~" he moaned loudly before cumming on Yoongi's and his own chest and stomach. "Daddy pl-please~" Cried Jungkook in please as he cupped Yoongi's cheeks so they can look at each other.

Yoongi was smirking and letting out moans and pants seeing how much please he had given his kitten. He bit his lip and went harder still keeping the pace even though he was getting tired, but it felt too good to stop. Yoongi stared at Jungkook seeing his flawless face make expressions that made Yoongi get more and more turned on. "Holy shit baby, you feel f-fucking extraordinary" Yoongi moaned and now placed his hands on Jungkook's waist slowly slowing down his pace as Jungkook leaned his head down on Yoongi's shoulder "Thank you daddy" he whispered making Yoongi smirked and soon came inside Jungkook. They both sat there, Jungkook on top of him hugging him tightly and panting lightly. He closed his eyes and bit his lip as Yoongi rubbed Jungkook's smooth back kissing his shoulder as well. "Wow" Jungkook said suddenly making Yoongi chuckle "Our first time having sex in your original body bub" Jungkook nodded and pulled back to look at him "Yoongs~ don't you think moving in with you it's going too fast? I mean I know I said yes and I do! But....I don't know.." Yoongi frowned and nodded "Baby I'm not going to force you~ if you don't want to move in yet that's completely fine baby" Yoongi said making Jungkook blush and smile warmly "Thank you"

Five weeks later

Yoongi has been visiting his two kids along with Jungkook by his side. They were both now at Jimin's house for Jiyoon's birthday. "Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to Jiyoon~ happy birthday to you!~" they all clapped as Jiyoon blew his candles. It wasn't just then but some of Jimin and Yoongi's old friends. Such as Taehyung and his husband Hoseok who has two kids Hyejin, and Lihoon. Namjoon and his husband Seokjin along with their three children Eujin, Namjin, and Chaeyong. They all celebrated together while trying not to bring up what had happened.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked Jimin when Jimin was cutting cake. Jimin glanced up at Yoongi having his arm around Jungkook's waist and talking to Jin and Namjoon. "Y-Yeah!" Jimin said looking down on the cake immediately cutting another piece. "How dare he bring his boyfriend here he's such a a-" Jimin immediately slammed his hand on the table grabbing everyones attention "Stop..if Yoongi is happy..then he's happy. He's the father of my children and don't say shit about Yoongi or his boyfriend if you don't know the whole story" he said angrily making Hoseok nod and slowly walk to where Taehyung was at. Jimin sighed and tried cutting off another piece but someone took the knife away, Jimin looked up seeing Jungkook smiling sadly "You angry and a knife might not be good" Jimin smiled and nodded as he let Jungkook put the knife away safely. "Hey I'm sorry...I just feel-" Jimin nodded and said "no! No it's fine Jungkook...I am glad Yoongi is happy...I want you two to be together and happy" he said truly but sadly. "I'll always love Yoongi but I know I can never make up for the pain I caused him" Jungkook frowned and hugged Jimin tightly shocking Jimin but hugging back closing his eyes. Yoongi saw this and simply smiled.

After awhile Jiyoon was opening his presents. "Woah! Thank you uncle Jinnie!" He said hugging his batman plushie tightly. Jin proudly smiled and giggled making his husband playfully roll his eyes and wrap an arm around his waist kissing his cheek. "This is from Appa and Jungkook" Jimin said giving Jiyoon the wrapped heavy box. Jiyoon smiled widely and looked up at Yoongi and Jungkook who smiled widely. Jiyoon unwrapped it and gasped loudly "No way...." he teared up and started sobbing before running to Yoongi and Jungkook hugging them tightly. Jimin checked it and it was a Wii U. Jimin's eyes widened as he smiled slightly "A Wii U!" He said as Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin gasped and smiled warmly. The other kids gasped the loudest and went to the box to check it themselves.

"Thank you Appa! Thank you Kookie!" He sniffled as Jungkook smiled moving some hair out of the babies face kissing his cheek "Awe sweetie~" he cooed. Jimin watched sadly before looking down at the present. Jimin felt his heart sting but he avoided the pain and got up "Alright! Why don't we set up the Wii U!" He said making the other kids yell "YES!"

Jihoon walked slowly to Jungkook "Kookie? Can I play the Wii U too?" Jungkook smiled and nodded putting Jihoon on his lap and kissing his cheek "Of course!" He cooed making Jihoon smile widely and clap. Jiyoon in the other hand was hugging his Appa and soon ran to Jimin "Eomma! Eomma! Let's set it up together please?!" He said as Jimin nodded smiling widely "of course!"

Three hours later
It was late now and everyone left except Yoongi and Jungkook. "Alright! Go to bed!" Yoongi said giving his sons a finale peck on their cheeks "Bye Jiminie..." he said smiling before walking to Jungkook "Lets go?" He asked wrapping an arm around Jungkook's slim waist. "Mhmm" Jungkook replied. Jimin walked the couple out and saw them get into the car they both came in. Although Jimin felt millions of stings in his heart he smiled sadly watching the two. He sighed softly and slowly closed the front door "As long as you're happy Yoongi..." he whispered.

=================

ITS GONNA GET DEPRESSING 🤩🤩

Anywayyy

Have a nice morning/day/evening/night! 💕💕💕