Chapter six: Cake

"Yes" Jungkook said softly

Yoongi nodded and smiled now "Alright! Come on then!" They both walked in the kitchen and Jungkook started taking all the things to make the cake "alright! We need eggs! Stick butters-" He hummed and checked everything before smiling widely "Okay! Lets get to it!"

Yoongi mostly helped with mixing, giving Jungkook the things he needed and cleaning up everything. "Alright! Now we wait!" Jungkook said happily as he closed the oven door. "Now what?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook shrugged "We can get the kids later when the cake is done! Let it cool off and the kids can decorate it!" Jungkook said as Yoongi chuckled and nodded "alright then!"
After awhile Jungkook called the kids and put everything to decorate the cake on the table "You two will decorate it!" Jiyoon and Jihoon gasped and clapped happily. "Yay!" They both cheered and smiled widely as they started decorating the cake messily. Jungkook chuckled and went to his and Yoongi's room to put on some more comfortable clothes when he felt hands on his waist. Jungkook immediately turned around and saw Yoongi looking at him lustfully "Yoongi?" Jungkook said confused as Yoongi got closer "I'm desperate....I want you to feel good" he said seductively and reached to Jungkook's thighs gripping it. Jungkook gasped and Yoongi immediately placed his mouth on Jungkook's kissing him hungrily.

No this is wrong. I can't be placed as the rebound! Jungkook thought and pushed Yoongi away panting "No." he said sternly as Yoongi frowned but nodded and was about to leave but Jungkook stopped him "Tonight.." Jungkook said shyly as Yoongi smiled sadly and just left. Jungkook felt as if it was wrong since Yoongi was married to Jimin but then again, he basically is Jimin. Now he had to wait three hours till bed time. He will be confident! Right? No weird nervous tension in the air? No awkwardness?

Three hours later

Wrong. They were both awkwardly laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. "You don't have to Kookie...just sleep" Yoongi said wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist pulling him close and closing his eyes. "No" Jungkook suddenly said making Yoongi open his eyes and look at him. "L-Lets do it.." Jungkook said as Yoongi just smiled and hugged him tightly "Night Kook" he whispered and nuzzled his head in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook bit his lip and pouted a bit. Was it wrong for him to feel disappointed?

Next morning

"Wake up Kook" Yoongi shook him lightly "The kids are going to be late" Jungkook gasped and sat up quickly running to the closet and throwing on some random clothes as he heard little footsteps running around as well. "Okay Jihoon! Jiyoon! Are you two ready!?" Jungkook yelled as the two kids yelled 'yes'. Jungkook in the hand kept stumbling around trying to put his shoes on as he groaned in annoyance and opened the door revealing the two boys smiling widely with their backpacks on and uniforms everything. "Alright!" Jungkook smiled as Jihoon and Jiyoon peeked in the room waving at Yoongi who was chuckling at Jungkook "Bye kids! Have a good day!" "Bye APPA!" They both yelled as Jungkook looked at Yoongi "Aren't you supposed to get ready for work?" He asked raising a brow as Yoongi smiled "I took the day off today" he said softly making Jungkook make an 'O' shape with his mouth.

This is gonna be fun. Thought Yoongi looking at Jungkook's innocent gaze.

===============
Okay so I lied bout the smut LMAOOO!! BUT THERE IS GONNA BE SMUT SOON ENOUGH!!! 😤😤😤 anywayyy sorry for any grammar mistakes💕💕 have a good morning/day/evening/night! ❤️