Chapter seven: A day at home

Jungkook parked the car on the school parking lot and got out to take Jihoon and Jiyoon out. "Alright babies! Be good!" Jungkook cooed and kissed their heads smiling softly. He sighed softly and suddenly heard a high pitched voice say "Parents! If I can have your attention please! We are having a bake sale and are asking every parent to participate if possible please!" The woman said loudly for every parent that was dropping off their kids could hear. Jungkook hummed and smiled "He should participate!

Back home

"Yoongi!" Jungkook said excitedly "They are having a bake sale at Jiyoon's and Jihoon's school!" He said smiling widely as Yoongi chuckled and smiled "Oh...so you want to par-" Jungkook interrupted "PARTICIPATE YES!" He said clapping his hands as Yoongi kept staring at Jungkook amused and eating his cereal while sitting on the couch. "I'm excited sorry..." Jungkook said shyly as Yoongi put his bowl down on the nightstand. "No don't be! It's super adorable! Anyway..I'll help you clean the house kay?" Yoongi said as he got up and Jungkook blushed nodding.

A couple minutes later~

They were both cleaning and talking about their lives and what kind of things Jungkook was planning on doing. They both now laid on their bed chuckling while looking up at the ceiling "So then...my mom comes in and says 'Y-You're gay?' And thats how my mom found out!" Yoongi said as Jungkook gasped "Woah! That's actually funny and horrible!" He giggled as Yoongi chuckled "So how bout you?" Yoongi asked softly as Jungkook shrugged "They knew from the start! I liked boys since I was four and being a male who can give birth it's obvious for us" he chuckled as he looked over at Yoongi who was staring at him "wha-"

Yoongi collied his lips against Jungkook's kissing him passionately. Jungkook gasped into the kiss making Yoongi only deepen it. He rolled on top of Jungkook and grabbed his hands pinning them above his head grinding his lower area against Jungkook's. Yoongi groaned and pulled back looking at a flustered and panting Jungkook. "Sorr-" Jungkook immediately said "No! Please! Make me yours" he whispered shyly as Yoongi smirked and nodded.

Kissing, touching, panting, groaning, and soft moans could be heard all around their room as Yoongi had undressed Jungkook and himself.

"Ah gah!" Jungkook moaned arching his back as Yoongi pulled back wiping his mouth with his hand and going to the night stand grabbing lube and a condom. Jungkook panted looking at Yoongi putting lube on Jungkook's hole and putting on a condom.

"Okay..." Yoongi said softly as he slowly entered him. Jungkook shivered and gasped loudly wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. "Shit~" he moaned softly and closed his eyes tightly as Yoongi started thrusting into him. Low moans came out of Yoongi's mouth as he looked down at Jungkook's expressions "So pretty" he moaned and smirked thrusting faster as Jungkook moaned and arched his back a bit before closing his eyes tightly.

Full of breathy moans and whispers of 'so good' coming from Yoongi surrounded the whole atmosphere of the room. After awhile they finished and were snuggling up each other smiling and blushing. Jungkook had his head on Yoongi's chest while his hand was also laid on his chest lightly drawing circles with his index finger. "I'm glad you are here kook" Yoongi said softly rubbing Jungkook's bare back soothingly. Jungkook blushed even more and smiled "Are you going to forget me Yoong?" Jungkook asked biting his lip "I'm going to leave Jimin's body sooner or later an-" Yoongi interrupted cupping his cheek to look at him "I will never ever forget you...never" he said seriously and smiled "I'm falling in love with you..." he whispered as Jungkook's eyes widened.

================
Mmmm oof