Chapter five: Kids day

Jungkook woke up by himself on the bed. He pouted a little but got out of bed repeating yesterday. Suddenly the youngest of the two, Jihoon stopped Jungkook before helping him out the car. "Eomma?" Jungkook looked at Jihoon and smiled softly "yes?" "It's almost kids day! Can you give me a sneak peek of what I'm getting?"

Kids day? What the fuck its kids day? Jungkook said to himself mentally. "Umm no! Cause it's a surprise! Now come on you'll be late!" He said softly as Jihoon sighed softly nodding slowly but smiling.

"Something about kids day?" Jungkook said as he talked to Yoongi over the phone while pushing the cart of food around the grocery store. "Oh! Jimin used to celebrate kids day each year." Yoongi said smiling softly as he tapped his pencil on his desk. "Oh well...Jihoon asked and umm I don't know what to get him" Jungkook said soundly sadly as Yoongi hummed "I'll pick something up from the toy store when I get off work Jungkook okay? For the both of them don't worry" Jungkook smiled "Thank you....You're the best" Yoongi smiled and looked down as they both stayed silent before Yoongi cleared his throat "Alright! See you later?" "Mhmm" Jungkook said softly as Yoongi smiled "Bye Jungkook" "Bye" they both hanged up and smiled to each other.

Jungkook decided to get some things to make a cake, one of those cakes that all you have to do was just put eggs and milk and stuff. He got vanilla and chocolate flavor before heading to buy the rest of the groceries. Suddenly he heard "No...I told you! Get those documents" Jungkook peeked to the next aisle and spotted himself, well Jimin looking through some ramen cups. "Okay bye" Jungkook's eyes widened as he panted and slowly made his way to Jimin "Jimin" Jimin turned around and his eyes widened as he backed away a bit "Umm...hi..I'm Jungkook" Jimin gulped nervously.

Time skip (to the tea ;) i got you fam)

"So...you are Jungkook but..are in my body right?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded. Jimin invited Jungkook to a nearby coffee shop to talk. "Don't you miss Yoongi? And your kids?" Jungkook asked as Jimin scoffed "No." he said coldly. Jungkook couldn't believe it. How cold Jimin was, how he didn't miss his own children he birthed. "W-Why?" Jungkook asked as Jimin rolled his eyes "I wanted to be a CEO for as long as I can remember, I wanted to just give Yoongi what I thought he only wanted and break things off but then I got pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. I just wanted a different life for myself. I don't love Yoongi and he knew it. You know the relive it is to wake up every morning without that annoying gross man beside me?! I feel so mu-"

SLAP

Jungkook slapped Jimin and frowned "How dare you...I know you don't love Yoongi but please at least respect him. HE GAVE YOU YOUR KIDS, A HOME, ENDLESS LOVE, AND MORE!" He yelled desperate to make Jimin see. But Jimin sat there silent looking down. "You have no idea how much I wished I had what you had Jimin...but I guess selfish idiots don't see things faster." He got up "Jihoon and Jiyoon are amazing respectful kids and it's a big shame they had you as their eomma" With that Jungkook left the cafe angrily.

Jungkook went back home upset, very upset. How could someone do that to their own family? Prefer money over their own blood? He sighed as he opened the door and put the groceries away. Suddenly laughter and the door opening got Jungkook attention. "Hi eomma!" Jihoon said happily hugging Jungkook's leg as Jiyoon carried his new stuffed bear "It's kids day!" He said happily "Appa got me this!" Jihoon nodded and got his batman plushie "Appa got me this!" Jungkook smiled widely as Yoongi watched smiling as well "That's great! Go play with your toys you two" they both nodded and ran to their rooms. "Thank you for picking them up" Yoongi smiled and shook his head "Anytime! Their mine" he chuckled as Jungkook teared up looking at him, Yoongi frowned and went closer to him "Are you okay?" Jungkook shook his head and ran to Yoongi wrapping his arms around his neck hugging him tightly as Yoongi was taken aback but hugged back. "I'm sorry" he sobbed as Yoongi rubbed his back and pulled back cupping Jungkook's cheeks "Tell me what happened" Jungkook shook his head "Nothing" he whispered breathlessly and they both looked at each other. Their faces getting closer and closer before Yoongi pulled back when he heard a loud "EOMMA!" Yoongi blushed and looked down as Jungkook smiled and looked at Jihoon "yes?" He said softly as Jihoon smiled "Are you making a cake?" Jihoon asked making grabby hands to Jungkook as Jungkook picked him up "How you know?" "There is cake mix on the table!" Jungkook chuckled "yes I am honey!" He smiled softly. "Go play and I'll make the cake okay?" He said putting Jihoon down as Jihoon nodded and ran to his room again. "Want help?" Yoongi asked smirking a bit as Jungkook looked at him "Yes"

================
I want asian food so bad!!! Hopefully my dad will agree and be like "lets go get some" 😤😤 anywayyy hope you have a good day/evening/night!!!