Chapter twently one: All together now

1 year later

Everything happened so fast, Jungkook got used to taking care of his daughter Eunji. He became good friends with Jimin since he still sees him. Jimin finally moved on from Yoongi, after his confession which Yoongi denied he decided to make amends with Jungkook and move on for good. Yoongi opened a bakery with the money he saved up for a while now. Everything was looking up for the two lovebirds and hand and hand they walked in the park as Jihoon and Jiyoon strolled Eunji. "Jimin went on a getaway weekend with the guy he's talking too by the way" Yoongi said as Jungkook gasped "really?! I knew it! He was so suspicious when he dropped of Jihoon and Jiyoon." Jungkook said as Yoongi chuckled and nodded "yup, he's happy. I hope they last" Yoongi said wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist instead as Jungkook smiled and looked at him "I love how everything is right now" Jungkook said softly as they sat at the bench while Jiyoon and Jihoon ran to the park in front of the bench. "Me too. Didn't even think that I was ever going to meet you. I was unhappy not going to lie, before I met you things weren't looking up for me. I was pretty upset cause I knew Jimin was getting tired of me. So when I met you, it felt new and fresh and forever" Yoongi said as Jungkook smiled and cupped his husbands cheek "I love you, you are the best thing to ever happen to me." Yoongi nuzzled his face closer to Jungkook and pecked his lips "My baby" he cooed as Jungkook smiled widely and bit his lip "Stop!" Suddenly a soft "Papa" could be heard. Jungkook turned to Eunji quickly and gasped "Oh my god....oh my god! Her first word!" Jungkook squealed as Yoongi gasped "Good girl! Good precious baby girl!" Jungkook cooed as he carried her and kissed her head "My sweet angel~ say papa again~ who's papa?" Yoongi cooed as Eunji held onto Jungkook and looked up at Jungkook "Papa!" She said as Jungkook smiled widely and teared up "yes my sweet angel, im your papa and that's your daddy! Daddy and papa!" Yoongi looked at them two and kissed both their heads as Jiyoon and Jihoon ran to him "dad! We brought flowers for Eunji!" Jungkook placed her on his lap and smiled softly at the two "For Eunji?" The two boys nodded and gave Jungkook the flowers as he smiled widely "Thank you sweet boys" he cooed softly as the two boys giggled and ran off. Jungkook smiled and gave the flowers to Eunji who started playing with them. Yoongi smiled and looked at Jungkook "Beautiful" he whispered as he took in Jungkook's features. Jungkook smiled and leaned in kissing Yoongi passionately. Their love blooming and their hearts racing as the kiss always felt like their very first, something they will never get tired of having.

With Eunji now born and the couple now living peacefully Jungkook and Yoongi could never change anything. Jungkook never once regrets what happened and how he met his love. Who knew that a horrible nightmare can become the loveliest.

~~~~~

This is the end of this book!!! Thank you to everyone who read it and enjoyed it. Really means a ton💓 still not sure wether to make a second book but i will update you if i ever do consider it! Thank you for reading 'The loveliest nightmare'