Chapter seventeen: Jihoon & Jiyoon

It was finally the day when Yoongi gets to see his babies, not only was he excited but Jungkook seemed very excited as well. He watched as Jungkook set everything up, setting all the board games and all the video games up for Jihoon and Jiyoon to play with him on. Yoongi chuckled and pulled Jungkook by his waist close to him "Come here baby boy" he cooed and smiled widely as Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck immediately "I'm sorry~ I'm just excited!" He chuckled and pecked Yoongi's lips as Yoongi smiled "I know baby, calm down okay? It might not be good for our little angel" he cooed as Jungkook smiled and nodded "Okay..I won't" he smiled and hugged Yoongi tightly "I love you" Yoongi smiled "I love you more baby, come on..Jimin is almost here with the boys" Jungkook nodded.

The couple soon opened the door for Jimin and the two boys who ran to Yoongi "papa!" Yoongi smiled widely and hugged both of them "Hey!" Jungkook stood there as Jimin smiled at his ex husband and their children, he soon looked up and smiled awkwardly at Jungkook "Hey Jungkook, how have you been?" He asked as Jungkook smiled widely "Great! And you?" He asked as Jimin nodded smiling "Same here.." Yoongi got up and smiled "We have a surprise actually" Jiyoon and Jihoon ran to Jungkook and hugged him as Jungkook hugged back kissing both of their heads "Really? What is it papa?!" Jiyoon asked as Jungkook chuckled. "Jungkook's pregnant!" Jimin's breath suddenly stopped as he looked at Yoongi who happily smiled widely and their kids cheering and hugging Jungkook.

Although him and Yoongi weren't together, why did he felt so bad knowing he's happy and moved on? Why does he want to punch Jungkook for kissing and hugging Yoongi? All these questions is pretty obvious to anyone else but to Jimin, it made no sense on why he's feeling this way. He gulped and smiled (fake of course). "Congratulations" he said as Jiyoon and Jihoon hugged Jungkook "We are going to have a little brother or sister!" They both shrieked of excitement as Yoongi chuckled "Now now, be careful kids. Don't want to hurt daddy kookie's tummy okay?" The kids nodded and stopped "We are just excited...sorry daddy kookie" Jihoon said sadly as Jungkook kissed his cheek smiling widely "It's totally fine! Daddy Kookie is a muscle pig, I can never get hurt" he wrinkled his nose as the kids laughed cutely. Yoongi smiled and looked at Jimin "You..okay?" Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and nodded "Y-Yeah...guess I'll see you next week when I come for the boys right?" He said softly as Yoongi smiled apologetically "Yeah" he replied before hugging Jimin tightly "I'm sorry.." Yoongi whispered as Jimin's eyes widened and then softened closing his eyes as he hugged back.

Jungkook didn't get jealous, he understood how difficult it must be going through this. He could never not trust Yoongi, he knows Yoongi will always love him. "Say bye to your daddy boys, or else he'll be very sad okay?" Jungkook said as Jihoon and Jiyoon nodded smiling. Once Yoongi pulled back Jimin smiled wiping his eyes and hugged the boys "See you next week my sweet angels" Jimin cooed as the boys chuckled and kissed Jimin "Bye daddy! I love you!" The two said in unison. Jimin chuckled and nodded "I love you too so much, and please don't be such trouble to dad Jungkook, and papa okay? Especially Jungkook, he's carrying your baby brother or sister" the boys nodded smiling "Eh..you guys can be mean to Yoongi, he deserves it sometimes" Jimin snickered as Yoongi gasped "Hey!" He said and pouted as Jungkook chuckled hugging Yoongi "Couldn't agree more" he said as Yoongi gasped loudly "Not fair!" The boys laughed as Jimin chuckled "Okay! I better go now! Bye lovelies, have fun"

As they said their goodbyes, Yoongi held onto Jungkook's waist "I love you sweet bunny" he cooed and Jungkook blushed "I love you more~" He cooed back. The two shared a small peck and exchanged smiles of love. They spent the rest of the day with the boys playing board games, playing video games, eating pizza, watching dragon ball, and overall just chatting.

As the night came sooner than they thought it would, they got ready for bed. "Alright Jihoonie, time to sleep okay?" Jungkook said softly tucking him into bed after jihoon put his pjs on and brushed his teeth. "Daddy Kookie? Do you want it to be a girl or boy?" Jungkook smiled "Mmm I want it to be as beautiful and as sweet as you" he cooed and gave Jihoon a eskimo kiss as Jihoon chuckled "I love you Daddy Kookie" he said blushing making Jungkook coo in awe. "I love you more~ go to sleep so I can make you smiley pancakes!" Jihoon did a little 'yay' and got ready.

When he was done putting Jihoon asleep, he went to Jiyoon's room seeing him already asleep. He smiled and kissed his head "Love you so much Jiyoonie" he whispered and turned off his lamp. Before he closed the door he heard "I love you too Daddy Kookie". Jungkook looked at Jiyoon who smiled while his eyes were closed.

"They are both asleep" Jungkook said now closing the door of his and Yoongi's bedroom. He walked into the bes crawling right next to Yoongi who put his phone away. "Mkay baby" he turned off the lamp and hugged Jungkook tightly kissing his head "My sweet baby, I love you so much" Jungkook smiled softly "I love you more~ Jimin was upset...wasn't he.?" Yoongi sighed softly and nodded "Yeah...he was" Jungkook frowned "Is it because of our angel?" Yoongi shook his head "No, No. don't worry about that my sweet essence, it will take time but Jimin will move on okay?" Jungkook nodded nuzzling his face into Yoongi's chest. "Okay...goodnight my love" he whispered as Yoongi pecked his head "Goodnight my forever love.."

~~
I watched a horror movie and now I'm scared to fall asleep :)