Chapter three: Trying

"What?" Yoongi said pulling away from the hug as Jungkook looked down and looked up after awhile, "I'm Jungkook...I'm not Jimin. Your Jimin. I may look like him...but I'm not. My name is Jungkook." Yoongi chuckled quietly thinking his husband was joking but seeing his serious face he nodded and looked down "What happened?" He asked "You don't love me anymore?" Yoongi asked his heart breaking with every word. Jungkook bit his lip not knowing what to say. "Jimin does...I just met you.."

Yoongi sighed sadly as he closed his eyes rethinking of everything him and Jimin been through. Jungkook held Yoongi's hand firmly and smiled softly "Hey...I can help you find Jimin. He's in my body" Yoongi looked at him confused "what are you talking about?" He said as Jungkook smiled and was about to say something but Yoongi took his hand away and stood up "Listen..I don't know what you are talking about..I don't know what happened to you Jimin that suddenly you seem to lose your mind thinking you are someone you not but you better quit and act like the eomma you are to our little ones. Okay? Stop." Yoongi said angrily as he scoffed and went to the bathroom slamming the door.

Jungkook flinched with the slam of the door and sighed running a hand through his hair. He stood up and went to the kitchen where a little boy sat on the table eating cereal. "Hi eomma!" He said happily. Jungkook smiled nervously and waved "Hi...ummm lets get you ready?" Although it was strange Jungkook took this weird unexpected happening a chance to experience what he wanted. The man up there was right, he should at least try it.

After awhile Jungkook managed to find his- or Jimin's kids to their school and went back to the house. He cleaned up and looked at tue photos of Jimin, Yoongi and their kids. He smiled seeing a wedding picture where Yoongi was cupping Jimin's cheeks kissing him while they both smiled through the kiss. "How could Jimin not want this? From what I have seen, Yoongi works and Jimin just stays home taking care of their children..all I ever wanted" Jungkook whispered and sighed softly. His heart started to hurt as he had flashbacks of his ex lover. Soon Jungkook got over it and the kids came back home from their school. "Aren't you going to cook?" One of the kids asked staring at Jungkook "Um? Yeah!" He gulped and looked at the fridge...here he goes.

Yoongi's POV

I felt a bit hurt about what happened this morning, I sort of believed it. Jimin was never happy which led to many countless arguments of him blaming me of keeping him so called "hostage" in his own life. He hated being married to me and he never let me forget that with every argument. Even so...

I am in love with him. He's the love of my life even he hates me and hates being with me.

I sadly go back home and heard laughter, my kids laughter are always blessings to my ears. Don't know why Jiminie never felt that. I walked in seeing the kitchen super messy and the kids messy as well laughing as Ji- I mean Jungkook is wiping sauce on their cheeks "That's what you get for calling me meanie!" He said chuckling as Jiyoon laughed "Appa!" Jihoon yelled happily running to me. Jungkook stopped and looked at me smiling softly and beginning to wipe the kids cheeks clean. "Hey baby's" I cooed kissing all their cheeks and going to Jungkook cupping his cheeks and pecking his lips so the kids won't be suspicious...of course. I smirk seeing his eyes widened and his cheeks began to turn pink. "H-Hi..." he whispered and smiled looking down fiddling with his fingers. Cute.

Authors POV

They all had an amazing dinner as it was time to go to sleep Jungkook was brushing his teeth when he saw Yoongi come up from behind him in the mirror. "You were amazing with the kids...I believe what you told me by the way...I'm still your husband.." he said softly as Jungkook smiled and leaned down to spit feeling Yoongi place his hands on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook straightened up as Yoongi began leaving soft kissing on Jungkook neck. Things got heated as Jungkook gripped the sink grinding against Yoongi as Yoongi panted pulling back "Please" he whispered reaching down to Jungkook's pants unbuttoning it "No Yoongi please" Jungkook panted but kept grinding his butt against Yoongi as Yoongi bit his lip "Please...You want to" Jungkook whimpered "Yoongi...Please...stop" he moaned softly as he opened his eyes and saw Yoongi through the mirror. Truth is, Jungkook didn't wanted Yoongi to stop.

====================

Ummmmm hi lolll