Chapter nine: as promised

Jungkook cried and cried before hearing a knock on the door. Jungkook sniffled and slowly got up putting on a oversized hoodie. The knocks kept going until Jungkook opened it.

Yoongi stared heavy breathing, he saw how red his big eyes were and how his lips quivered "Y-Yoongi?" Jungkook said as Yoongi ran straight to him and hugged him tightly "I promised..." he breathed out and closed the door picking Jungkook up and leaning him against the door "Yoongi...what a-about Jimin?" Jungkook asked smiling softly now as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. "Me and Jimin had a long talk about what to do.."

Flash back to five hours before Yoongi went to Jungkook's house

"I'm back!" Jimin said excitedly as Yoongi looked at him in disbelief "so kook is gone?" Jimin nodded "Yeah..we both decided to go back to our bodies" Yoongi now understood why he was suddenly crying last night. "Jimin...lets umm..end this" Yoongi said holding Jimin's small hands "lets face it..we have drifted and although I have loved you, you stopped and treated me very poorly.." he said sadly Jimin gulped and nodded "I-I know...." Yoongi cupped his cheeks "I don't hate you Jiminie...I love you for giving me those two little rascals and giving me the most fondest memories I could never forget but Jiminie...while Kook was you i-it made a huge difference. He changed everything in such little time and I never thought he could do that. I did fell for Kook Jimin. He was like you when you showed me love and care. I need to be happy and I feel that with him I will" Jimin let some tears down as he smiled and nodded. "Okay...I know Yoongi...so lets get a divorce..if Jungkook says otherwise lets stay together and I promise I'll try my ha-" Yoongi shook his head and kissed Jimin's forehead "I have to go..where is kook's apartment?"

Jimin gave him the address and later on Yoongi quickly got dressed before Jimin stopped him "Wait! Wait..." he walked to Yoongi and cupped his cheeks "kiss me one last time" Yoongi was hesitant but leaned down and kissed Jimin passionately one last time before smiling "Now go...go get him" Jimin smiled and pulled back smiling sadly as Yoongi got his coat and ran out.

Present

"And that's how I came here..." Yoongi said as Jungkook snuggled up to him on his couch. Yoongi told him everything and cupped his cheeks "I love you kook, and I meant it when I say I love you" he said softly as Jungkook blushed "You don't think I'm ugly?" He asked sadly as Yoongi immediately shook his head "No! No kookie~ you are the most cutest baby boy ever" he cooed as Jungkook giggled "I love you too Yoongi..." he whispered as Yoongi pecked his lips "Can I stay here love?" Jungkook nodded "of course...let's cuddle" Jungkook whispered as Yoongi nodded getting up and carrying Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his legs around his waist and wrapped his arms around his neck "Okay...lets go" Yoongi carrying him to Jungkook's room.

He laid him down gently and kissed his head laying next to him "What are you going to do?" Jungkook asked softly as Yoongi hummed "Get a divorce...buy an apartment and take you on a lot of dates~" Jungkook giggled "really? A date!" He said excited as Yoongi nodded smiling widely "of course! Anything for my precious baby" he nuzzled his head in Jungkook's neck. "Yoongi~ I love you" Jungkook said with a small pout on his lips "Thank you for keeping your promises" Yoongi smiled and pecked Jungkook's neck. "Of course angel" he said softly breathing in Jungkook's scent and closing his eyes "Mine" Jungkook mumbled wrapping his arms tightly around Yoongi making Yoongi giggle "yours" he whispered.

The next morning Jungkook and Yoongi were still snuggling closer and giggling as Yoongi played with Jungkook's hands "I thought you were going to find me ugly" Jungkook said looking up at him. Yoongi shook his head "No. You are absolutely stunningly gorgeous" Jungkook blushed darkly and smiled widely "Iloveyousomuchpleasehavemybabies" Jungkook said quickly making Yoongi chuckle "what?" He said as Jungkook repeated quickly again. Yoongi laughed and rolled on top of Jungkook smiling "say it again" Jungkook blushed and repeated quickly again. Each time he would do that Yoongi would peck his lips each time. "Stop Yoong!" Jungkook chuckled and bit his lip smiling as well wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. "Okay say it baby" "I said...I love you so much please have ny babies" he blushed darker and smiled shyly as Yoongi smiled widely "Baby...even though if you can't have babies, I'll fuck you so hard you'll get pregnant with maybe even twins" he said as Jungkook gasped and smacked Yoongi's arm laughing "Baby!" He laughed loudly. "What?!" Yoongi said chuckling and leaning down connecting their lips together.

Three days later

The two couple were in a public park taking pictures of them together smiling while wearing their winter coats. It started snowing suddenly so the two decided to go out and enjoy spending time together. "I look sexy in that photo" Yoongi said seeing the selfie they took together. "Mmm you do~" he cooed and puckered his lips as Yoongi pecked it lightly "I love you angel" Yoongi said softly as Jungkook smiled widely "I love you more~" Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind as Jungkook leaned back into his lover. They stayed like that enjoying the amazing view.

Meanwhile Jimin was feeding the kids "when well we see appa and kookie?!" They said excitedly. They both got to meet Jungkook and loved him since they reminded him somehow like how Jimin was. They didn't mind the separation between their parents since well, they are 4 and 5 they don't really know these kind of situations. Jimin hummed "Maybe tomorrow sweeties~ I'll ask your appa okay?" He said softly as they both nodded happily. Jimin in the other hand didn't know what to feel really, should he feel sadness or happiness for Yoongi? He doesn't know...he just..doesn't know.

Back to the two lovers everything seemed like a dream for both parties, they never felt this sort of happiness and warmth together. Jungkook was extremely happy as they were now parked at a empty parking lot making out lovingly. Yoongi was the first to pull back from the kiss and smile widely "Kook...I'm so happy that I'm here with you...I never felt so happy" he said excitedly as Jungkook giggled "Me too Yoong~" Yoongi gripped his small waist "I love you to the moon and back angel...lets move in together" he suddenly said as Jungkook's eyes widened.

===============
I dyed my hair grey cause I had enough of my blonde hair 🙄🙄 but heyyy!! Have a good morning/day/evening/night!! 💕💕