Chapter sixteen: Mood swings of the bunny boy

Being with a pregnant omega is tough, especially when Jungkook has a lot of mood swings. The most they argue about is what to eat, mostly because Jungkook wants basically everything. Like right now, they are arguing on what food they should make. "Baby I told you, you can't have everything" Yoongi said trying to remain calm. "But...I really want to eat all of it baby..." Jungkook whined "Why are you not helping me get it! Don't you love me?" Yoongi sighed rolling his eyes "Kook, I love you so much but that doesn't mean you get to have twenty foods, I can only make one" Jungkook crossed his arms "You are being such a asshole!" He exclaimed as Yoongi scoffed "I'm being an asshole? What about you?!" He yelled back. The two ended up having a huge argument, over time Yoongi said something that did in fact hurt Jungkook a lot. "You are such a huge fucking pester right now Kook! I wish I didn't fucking have to deal with you! You are beyond annoying! Such a fucking whiny bitch!" He yelled and his face softened when he saw Jungkook's tears fall "K-Kookie" Jungkook shook his head "No...It's okay..." he sniffled and left to their room sobbing quietly.

Yoongi waited for about an hour as he made food and went to their room where he saw Jungkook laying there sniffling. "Baby....bunny boy...I made you food" he placed the plate down on the nightstand and crawled in bed behind Jungkook holding him tightly and pecking kisses on his shoulder "I'm so sorry Kookie...you aren't a bitch, or annoying, or a pester. You are the love of my life" Yoongi said softly as Jungkook sniffled and turned to face Yoongi "D-Do I really annoy you?" He asked sadly as Yoongi smiled and moved hair out of his face "No my precious angel...that's normal..you are pregnant with our little angel baby, mood swings happen" Jungkook sniffled and nodded "I love you, Yoongi" Yoongi smiled widely and held him tightly "I love you more, Jungkook"

After sometime of cuddling and giggling Jungkook suddenly started becoming angry "I can't believe you! How dare you!" He yelled at Yoongi as Yoongi rolled his eyes "I just said Ariana Grande isn't that good" Jungkook crossed his arms "I think she's fucking fantastic!" Jungkook yelled loudly and then looked away as Yoongi sighed softly "baby....baby" Yoongi cooed and smiled softly "Kookookoo" Jungkook couldn't help but crack a small smile "stop! I'm mad" he mumbled as Yoongi chuckled and tickled Jungkook pulling him closer "Baby~ kookookoo~" he nuzzled his head in Jungkook's neck as Jungkook laughed softly and looked at Yoongi "Okay okay....What?" Yoongi smiled "You're beautiful" Jungkook giggled and bit his lip "Mm yeah?" He asked as Yoongi nodded pecking Jungkook's cheek "Of course" Jungkook chuckled and cuddled into Yoongi. The two were having a moment when Jungkook started sobbing "Baby? What's wrong?!" Yoongi asked worried as Jungkook sobbed "I'm so annoying" he cried as Yoongi shook his head "No baby, you are loving, sweet, beautiful, and the most funniest baby around" he said softly as Jungkook sniffled "r-really?" He asked as Yoongi nodded "yes of course" Jungkook smiled "I'm sorry" Yoongi shook his head "nothing to be sorry about love, by the way babe, Jihoon and Jiyoon are coming to stay for the weekend." Jungkook gasped "Really?! Oh my babies are coming over! Oh! We should back cookies this time and play!" He said excited as Yoongi watched him lovingly "I'll buy all of that while you all play mario cart okay babe?" Yoongi said holding onto Jungkook as Jungkook nodded "yes of course babe!" He puckered his lips as Yoongi pecked them with no hesitation. "I love you" Jungkook said as Yoongi smiled widely "I love you more!" He cooed and giggled. The two happily held onto each other. Although Jungkook's mood swings was sometimes a little too much Yoongi would put up with them no matter what.

~~~
Another update for today!! I didn't forget about Jihoon and Jiyoon, hope ya'll didn't forget about them either lolll