Chapter twelve: Trying

Two years later (yes another skip🙄 I'm very lazy)
Two years have passed and everything changed quickly. Jungkook and Yoongi are living together and even engaged. The two decided to try and see what they can do to have a baby of their own. Jungkook always wanted to get pregnant so they did everything. Jungkook would take medication while Yoongi just simply stopped using condoms in general. Nothing seemed to work so every time it wouldn't Jungkook would just cry. He wanted a baby with Yoongi, the man he loves more than anything. Jungkook wanted to have a baby that had Yoongi's smile and his eyes.

Yoongi in the other hand was also suffering, he wanted to have a baby with his fiancé really badly as well. He would comfort his fiancé when he would cry and would encourage him to not give up even though he kinda wanted to.

At the moment the two were in bed, Yoongi on top of Jungkook and slowly thrusting inside his lover as Jungkook watched him with his mouth in a slight 'O' shape with his arms around Yoongi's neck. "What if it doesn't work?" Jungkook asked and moaned softly as Yoongi shook his head and leaned down nuzzling his head in Jungkook's neck kissing it "Lets try baby" he said softly before thrusting faster and faster heavy breathing and groaning. The two were trying again since now Jungkook was given new medication that the doctor said it should work out. At this point the two knew by now that it wouldn't work regardless. Once they finished they just cuddled closely as Jungkook sobbed into Yoongi's chest. "Baby.." Yoongi said heart broken hearing his baby's cries. Jungkook cried more as Yoongi rubbed his back whispering lovely things in his ear to sooth his baby. Jungkook soon stopped and just made quiet sniffles "I love you" Jungkook whispered as Yoongi smiled "I love you more" her whispered back and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

The couple slept soundly in each others arms hoping and praying that they could succeed on having a baby.

====================
A short chapter! Going to update soon promise❤️❤️

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/night🤩🤩