A/N

This is the third book in a series! I highly recommend reading the first two books 'Flicker' and 'Fire And Flames' first. 

Summary;

When Kalen and Shiloh have their coronation ceremony and become Alphas of their pack at the age of twenty, they feel overwhelmed with the amount of responsibility held over their heads. Kalen and Shiloh work hard to run the pack together, hoping that it would be much easier to handle when they find their mates so they would have helped as well.

Kalen and Shiloh wonder how the hell their parents were able to control the huge workload of pack matters and manage to have a normal life outside of being Alpha and Luna. Kalen often butted heads with his younger brother, wanting to have things one way when Shiloh wanded to rule another way.

Though Kalen loved his parents, he feels slightly disconnected from them. He always felt loved and cherished with his parents doting on him and his two brothers, but there was always something that made him feel like he wasn't meant to be with his family.

When Kalen learns life-altering news, he feels overwhelmed and goes for a long run along the pack borders to think. Shiloh follows him, making sure that Kalen would not do anything stupid without thinking.

There, at the pack borders, they find a little injured deer and an angry fox. They decide to take the deer and fox back to their pack, only to find out that they were rare deer and fox shifters.

The need to protect the small deer shifter increases when Kalen and Shiloh find out why the scared little deer had stumbled onto their pack lands.

With another threat looming over the pack, will Kalen and Shiloh be able to set aside their differences to protect the ones they love?