Chapter 32

Rue

Shiloh thrusts into me, inhaling sharply as the head makes it past my opening. He breathes deeply through his nose. I could tell he was holding himself back. But he didn't need to hold back with me.

Shiloh was a virgin before this very moment. His movements were awkward as he didn't know what to do. I thought it was cute, seeing Shiloh all flustered. I laugh, pulling his body over mine.

My lips press against his, moaning as he slides further inside me. Goddess, I forgot how good sex felt...

"Fuck me, Shiloh," I whine against his lips, arching my body into his. "It's okay, you won't hurt me. Do what feels right, what feels good."

"Rue-,"

"Please, Shiloh. Make me yours."

Shiloh sighs contently as he gives in, rolling his hips into mine. I clench onto the bedsheets, my insides quivering with pleasure. He sets a steady pace of thrusting into me, his body rubbing mine in all the right places.

My moans of pleasure fill the room, spurring Shiloh on. He grips my legs, pushing them further apart. The feel of him stretching me and filling me up makes my arousal spike.

Shiloh's thick cock rubs deliciously against my walls, the head hitting my sweet spot dead on. My back arches off the bed as he delivers a particularly rough thrust.

My eyes clench shut, hands grabbing onto his as he sucks on my neck. His canines descend and he latches onto my neck, making me see white.

It was enough to drag me into a dry orgasm, my body quivering, back arching as I feel the waves of pleasure crash. My insides tighten and spasm around Shiloh's cock.

Shiloh tenses above me and I feel him cum inside me. Coating my insides with the liquid. I am able to open my eyes after a minute, gazing up at him. His eyes were screwed shut, cheeks flushed pink.

He almost looked... embarrassed.

"Fuck," he groans, his body shaking over mine. "Shit, I'm sorry, Rue. I didn't mean to... and so early..."

"It's okay," I whisper, my body still trembling. I wrap my legs around his hips, pulling him so he lays beside me. His cock still buried deep in me. "It's your first time. You'll last longer the more we do it. And besides, I came too."

"You did?" He asks, looking down at my stomach. Searching for evidence of my release. "It doesn't look like you did."

"There's not just one type of orgasm, silly. Mine was on the inside. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen."

"That's good," he blushes. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling amazing," I reply, pressing a kiss to his lips.

Shiloh bites his lip, baring his neck to me.

"Will you mark me now?"

"Oh, Shiloh," I murmur, brows furrowing. "I'm a fox shifter. And we don't have the ability to mark our mates."

Shiloh frowns, brows furrowing slightly. He brings my face into his neck, stroking the back of my head.