Chapter 15

Rue

I wake before Shiloh, staring at his face as he sleeps. He looked so relaxed. All the harsh lines of his face softened. The soft glow of the sunrise shining onto his form made him look even more handsome.

It was Monday, the sun just rising in the sky. Today Shiloh was going to take me to his and Kalen's shared office. There, Harper was going to teach me how to be an outstanding Luna. I was nervous, but it was expected. There was a lot of weight to carry along with the title of a Luna. I was Shiloh's mate and needed to be the best Luna I can be so we can present our pack as strong and stable.

It was strange, being with Shiloh. Getting to say that this man was my mate. I had a mate! A mate who loved and cared for me even though we met a few short weeks ago. We've already had our ups and downs, but it was good that we were able to work through them together. He was so gentle and caring. Emotional... but it was beautiful...

I wonder what it would feel like to let him fuck me...

I run my hand along his shoulder, dragging it down his chest. My heart skips a beat as I catch sight of the outline of his shaft through his fitted boxers.

Shiloh groans, stretching out beside me before slinging his arms around me, tugging me against his body. His eyes flutter open, meeting mine. A soft smile appears as soon as our eyes lock.

"Rue," he murmurs, nuzzling his nose into my neck. "I love waking up next to you. You're so beautiful."

Goddess, I felt like a young schoolboy. I knew I was a blushing mess in Shiloh's arms.

"I don't feel beautiful," I whisper, gasping as Shiloh sucks on the skin over my collarbone. I moan, eyes widening at the sound that came from my mouth. He leaves a deep purple mark on the area once he finishes.

"I'll make you feel beautiful," Shiloh replies, pressing a kiss to my lips. "I'll worship every inch of your perfect body."

I allow Shiloh to pull off all my clothing, my body tingling with hot sparks as his hands traveled down my body. I was shivering in anticipation, my cheeks as heated as ever.

He starts at my legs, caressing my thighs and mouthing the skin there. I knew that Shiloh didn't want to turn this into a sexual moment, so I focused on his worship of my body without letting all the pleasure go to my dick.

Shiloh's gentle touches to my legs were making my body heat up deliciously, an overwhelming amount of love and care streaming through our corded bond.

After enjoying the attention he was giving to my legs and thighs, he makes his way to my stomach. I tense immediately, turning in an attempt to hide my marks from his view.

"Shiloh-,"

"It's alright, Rue. I only want to try something."

Shiloh dips his head down, poking his tongue out and pressing it against a stretch mark. I feel a small tingling sensation spread in the area.

"It worked," Shiloh whispers in awe, staring down at my stomach. "It actually worked, I can't believe it."

"What worked?" I ask, trying to see what he was staring at.