Chapter 20

*Sorry for the delayed update. I forgot I had a doctor's appointment yesterday so I wasn't able to upload. Here's a not so small filler chapter ft. Harper and Toby bonding. Remember to comment and vote, it's much appreciated!*

-LunaMoon

Harper

Toby and I were laying on our stomachs, as our backsides were still aching. My ass was super sore, which was surprising. But compared to me, Toby's ass was probably on fire. He had to take me and Kalen on the same night.

We were watching television to pass the time as Kalen refused to let me work again. Toby was humming as he practically inhaled a bag of hot Cheetos, his favorite snack. He was steadily clearing out Kalen's snack drawer in his office.

I forced Toby to watch Rupauls Drag Race because I refused to watch another goddamn fucking Disney movie.

I rub the small of Toby's back to soothe his pain. I could already feel the tension easing, his body relaxing against mine.

"Are you feeling a little better, sweetheart?"

"Yesh," Toby replies, his cheeks puffed out and full of his snack. I poke at his cute little cheeks, making him giggle.

"You're so adorable, ya know that?"

Toby nods, smiling widely. The small gap in his two front teeth making him even more adorable.

I lean in, kissing Toby softly, moaning as he tilts his head to better meet my lips.

"I love you so much, Toby."

"Love Harper," he mews, tucking himself under my arm.

He holds his bag of hot Cheetos close to his chest as he watches the tv, whimpering as he shifts his legs. I continue the soft rubbing motions on his back, making him arch into me.

"Kalen," he says, pointing towards the door to our bedroom. "Harper! Go, Kalen!"

"No, Toby. We can't see him now. He's working hard to make sure the pack runs smoothly. We can't interrupt him today. We'll get to spend time with him later tonight."

Toby whines, pouting harshly. He tugs on my arm, his muscles tensing with frustration.

Kalen had told me this morning to keep Toby in the bedroom. He didn't want me falling asleep because he knew that Toby would sneak out again. I don't know why Toby thinks it's alright to wander deep into the woods with the rogue still on the loose. It has been a recurring problem ever since Toby arrived.

"Kalen!" Toby cries out, his eyes growing teary.

"Oh my fucking-, Fine! Fine, Toby. Let's go see Kalen. Fucking hell."

I scoop Toby into my arms, sighing as he whimpers, my hands skimming over his sore backside. I unlock the door, making my way to Kalen's office.

Toby smiles innocently as if he's not being a brat right now. He wraps his thin little arms around my neck and coos, nuzzling close to me.

At the last second, I turn down the stairs leading to the front entryway instead of going into Kalen's office. I hold onto Toby tightly as I fish out my phone from my sweatshirt pocket.