15

~ Aaliyah's Pov~

I was with Daryl right now. We were just talking, hanging out, spending time together. We were alone kind of at the outside of the camp taking a walk. Suddenly there was yelling and we looked over towards the direction, it was getting louder. "Cmon." he said and made his way to the direction, heading back to the middle of the camp. Once we got there and headed over, we were able to see our group and the group of Saviors in an altercation. We stood from a distance watching them. Our group had their guns out. 

The Saviors backed up a bit since they didn't have weapons. If this were to become a fight, it was gonna be very unfair. But knowing how the Saviors are, I'm pretty sure they were the ones that started this. "We don't want this. We just need to protect ourselves." We hear Laura from a distance. She was in the middle with Jed and Carol, trying to split this up. "No guns." Daryl said as we looked at the crowd. Everyone turned to look at us. "That cause you're the one who took out Justin?" The man in the middle said, it was Jed. Justin was dead?

I looked at him confused. Daryl told me about him. He's gotten in fights with Justin before when he was at the Sanctuary. From what he's told me, Justin was a dick. Daryl didn't answer. "Nah, My money's on garbage lady." Another said looking at Anne, "Revenge for Simon's play, sure." Another woman with short hair said looking at her.

"Nah, it's him. Finishing what he started." The man said looking at Daryl. He wouldn't do that. I mean yeah Justin was a dick but Daryl wouldn't just kill someone because they were being annoying towards him. He has to have a motive. I looked at Daryl but he didn't look at me. I looked at him a bit confused. Did he kill him..?

The two main guys went for Axes that were leaning against the trees. I put my hand on my gun and once they walked back towards the group, i pulled it out, holding it with one hand. "They ain't gonna do anything." Daryl said as he kept looking at them. "Did you do it..?" I asked not looking at him. He looked at me. "You really think i did it.?" He asked looking at me. "it's just a question. I'm not accusing." i said. Arat went up to them and stopped them. "I didn't do it." He said looking at me. I looked at him too then we looked back at the rest. 

Arat put her hand on one of the guys' ax, stopping it. "Stop. It's gonna go too far." She said looking at them. "Nah. It wont." Daryl said pointing his crossbow at them. I put both hands on my gun but i pointed it down at the floor. "Who knows. Maybe she helped him too. I mean siblings got each others back right?" He asked walking to us. "Cmon." He said and everyone followed. I took the safety off my gun and looked at the guy in the middle who was causing this. Suddenly, Rick came in with a horse, Gun in hand.

"Everyone back up. Right now!" Rick said separating the two groups. "We're not doing this. Let it go." Laura said looking at Jed. "I'll talk to Rick. I'll try to find a way to make everyone feel safe alright?" Alden said looking at the Saviors. Everyone split finally. "Start off the redirect. Pair off to work the grid." Rick said and looked over to Daryl and I. I looked down a bit and Rick finally got off his horse. Daryl looked at me. "Cmon." he said holding his bow. I followed Daryl and i put my gun away. "I wouldn't kill unless i have to. You know that." He said. "Yeah, I know." I said looking at him. "Why you askin' then?" He asked.

I shrugged. "You think i did it?" he asked. "Drop it. It was just a question. Didn't think you'd get all butt hurt over it." I said looking at him. "I ain't butt hurt." He said sitting on log. "Yeah you are." I said looking at him. He looked at me and i looked at him. I raised an eyebrow looking at him. "You too. Drop it." He smirked. I smiled slightly looking at him. He looked at me and started sharpening his blade. "Hey." We looked over to see Rick.

"I need to talk to your brother." He said. I nodded a bit and got up. "See you later." i said looking at Daryl. "Mm." He said giving me the slightest nod. I looked at Rick as i walked, He put a hand on my shoulder and i stopped. "Maggie's lookin' for you. She's at front with Cyndie, Ya'll are gonna pair off for Grid." he said taking his hand off my shoulder. I nodded. "Okay," I said softly. "Careful." Daryl said. I nodded looking back at him then i headed over to the front. 

~~

We ended up taking our trail, Rick just checked in on us through the walkie. Everyone said they were clear so far, we heard banging in the distance. "There's a house up ahead, off the road. Could be coming from there. We use to live near here. Before Oceanside." Cyndie said. "Let's go check it out." I said looking at Maggie. She nodded and looked at Cyndie. "Lead the way," She said. Cyndie nodded and we headed over to the house she was talking about. 

Once we reached it, we saw it was a piece of scrap metal hitting the roof and there were some walkers distracted by it, they were trying to reach for it. It was a small group.  Some walkers were here, Distracted by a piece of Metal hitting the roof. "You get the roof, we'll get them." Maggie said handing her a manure fork that was laying in the back of the truck so she'd be able to reach the metal on the roof. "Cmon." Maggie said as Cyndie took it. I pulled out my knife and we headed over to the walkers. 

Maggie whistled and some of them looked at us, but not all. "Hey!" i said to the walkers. "Over here!" Maggie called out to them. Slowly, they started making their way over to us. Once they were close enough to us, Maggie and i took them out. we heard a crash and we looked over to see Cyndie on the floor, I ran over and helped her up as walkers started coming out of the house that was once boarded up. They came out, there were a lot of them. Maggie and i started taking them out. Once we were done we looked over to see Rosita, Rick and Daryl come up to us. "You alright?" Daryl asked looking over to Cyndie. "yeah, just opened it back up." She said looking down at her hand. 

Maggie took down the metal from the roof. I walked over to her and looked at it. "Take it off," i said as the rest talked. I pulled out a black bandanna i had in my back pocket and she took off the bloody bandage. I wrapped the bandanna around her hand and we took off again, all of us.