47

~Aaliyah's Pov~

"So what's gonna happen now..?" I asked cleaning up 'Clinic' building. "With what?" Jackson asked helping me. "With us," I said not looking at him. He sighed a bit and shrugged. "I like you, I think you like me." He said, I smiled a bit and looked up at him. "Just a little.." I said. He smiled at me. "A little.?" He repeated, I nodded and laughed a bit throwing away some wrappers. "I'm serious though," i said. He sighed sitting on a chair that was behind me.  "I hope it'll go somewhere. I think it can." he said, I nodded wiping down the tables. "I think so too." i said. He nodded, "Good," he said, "You just gonna sit there?" i asked.

"And watch you, yeah. I got a good view." He said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head smiling a little. I looked back to see him not looking at me, (HAHAH he was checking her out) he looked up at me with his eyes and smiled.(Gif above) "Jesus-" i whispered. He laughed and got up. "Fine.." he said helping me clean up. "But i'm being serious.. I really do like you. You make me laugh," i said. He looked up at me, "Yeah, same here." he said. I gave him a soft smile and he return it then looked down at the table. He pointed at it, "Missed a spot." He said and continued cleaning the table. 

"Shut up.." i said and cleaned where he pointed. "Are you okay..?" I asked softly as i slowed down, "I'm good, it could've gone down even worse." he said. I nodded a bit, "Yeah true," I said and looked up at him, He looked at me too. "How about you,?" He asked. I shrugged, "We- don't know for certain right? They could- maybe be okay.." i said softly, He nodded slightly after a second, "We don't know," he said looking at me. 

"Aaliyah," We looked over to see Gabriel, "Yeah?" I asked a bit. "Daryl's at Hilltop. He wants to talk to you." He said. I looked at Jackson quickly, "Go, i'll finish up." He said. I nodded, "Thank you." i said to Gabriel and headed over to where we had the radios set up. I clicked on the button, "Daryl.?" i asked and let go of the button. "I'm here." he said. I closed my eyes feeling relieved, i'm glad he was okay but still i was pissed that he ran off like that. I shook my head, "You were stupid." I said clicked the button. "Why the hell would you run off.? I thought you were dead." I said and let go of the button. He heard i was angry, which i was. 

I stood up and ran my hand through my hair and sighed again. "I had to go see if they were alive." He said. I looked straight forward and licked my lips. I looked at the radio and sighed a bit shaking my head again. I clicked on the button again. "I thought you were dead." I repeated and let go of the button. "I'm sorry." He said. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tucked some hair behind my ear, I pressed the button again. "Are you okay..?" I asked and let go of the button. 

There was a pause and i furrowed my eyebrows a bit and tilted my head about to press the button again. "Yeah, i'm good. Are you?" He asked, I pressed the button down, "..Did you find them..?" i asked and let go of the button. "I didn't get that far, ran into Lydia in the woods." He said. I nodded a bit and raised an eyebrow. I pressed the button again, "Oh- wow.. is she okay?" I asked, "Yeah she's with us." He said, i looked at the microphone. "Listen.." He said, I sat down and scooted closer to the mic. There was another pause, "What..?" I asked. "I'm glad you didn't come with us. Shit went south quick.." He said, I nodded a bit and clicked on the button. I kept looking at my finger on the button then let go not really knowing what to say. 

There was another pause then i clicked on the button again. "I'm glad you're okay.." I said and let go of the button. If i lost him, i don't know what i'd do. "I'm glad you are too. Heard what happened." He said. I nodded a bit and pressed on the button, "I'm alright," I said and let go of the button. There was yet another pause. "..Don't talk, just listen. Alright?" He asked. I leaned back in the chair. "..We're closed in.. Lydia told me Alpha's comin' and she's probably not alone." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up straight. I pressed on the button, "What.?" I asked. "We're gonna fight. We have a plan." He said. I shook my head and pressed on the button. "I should go- We'll go help you guys." I said quickly and let go of the button. "Aaliyah the roads are blocked. And there's no time." He said. 

I shook my head feeling my heart race again, I pressed the button again. "What are you- saying.?" I asked letting go of the button. "Whatever happens, I love you.. and we'll see each other soon," He said. I shook my head, "Wh-" I said, "Don't do anything stupid. Stay in there." He said. I shook my head about to click on the button. "Promise me." He said, I clicked on the button again. "I can't. Leave- just leave." i said and let go of the button. "We're already setting up Aaliyah. We can't leave. I need to know you're gonna be alright so promise me." He said, I looked at the button and pressed it. "I love you." I said as my voice shook shook a bit, i released the button, "I love you too kid.. But you gotta promise me, lie to me if you gotta but tell me." He said. 

I looked away then back down at the radio. I pressed on the button. "..I promise.." i said and let go of the button. 

A/N: Daryl and Judith- were so freaking cute i literally can't. I kinda wish i sent Aaliyah to Hilltop too bc i don't really know what to do when she's not with main characters. Like this chapter is total BS. I just wrote, it's probably shit but ehh.

What did you guys think of this episode?

Do you guys like Aaliyah and Jackson so far?