41

The only change i made was that Carol and Daryl showed up at night with the Whisperer instead in the morning.

~Aaliyah's Pov~

Jackson and I just saw Carol and Daryl leading someone down to the cell where Negan use to be. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit and looked at Jackson. He looked at me too. "Um- Can you go back.?" I asked. "No." he said giving me an 'are you serious' look. I shook my head and walked, he followed me. We headed downstairs and we looked over to see Daryl and Carol sitting a guy down, he was blindfolded. "Who the hell's that?!" I asked looking at the guy. They both turned around. "Get out." Daryl said. "no- who is that?" I asked. 

"i'll tell you later." He said. "No- now." i said looking at him angry. The man was kinda bloody. "Aaliyah get the hell out. I'll tell you later. Alright.?" he asked and put his hands on my arms. I put my hands on his arms and looked at the man. His face was all dirty but around his mouth was a little darker, I tilted my head. "Oh my god- is he a whisperer.??" I asked looking at Daryl. "Aaliyah go." He said nudging me slightly. "My god." I said looking at him, I smacked his arms away and walked out. "Go." he said to Jackson. Jackson followed me and came after me. 

"Liyah." he said. I scoffed and shook my head, it was still dark out, "Slow down." he said standing in front of me, putting his hands on my shoulders. I looked at him. "He- oh my- god," I said getting angrier. He took his hands off my shoulders, but kept his eyes on me. "Oh my god." I repeated. I ran my hand through my hair. I let my hair fall and i looked down at the floor, Jackson kept looking at me. "Are you done.? Because your brother brought a damn whisperer in here we have to do something." He said looking at me. 

I sighed a bit, still feeling angry. I looked up at him. "You done.?" he repeated. I sighed a bit through my nose. "Yeah." I said softly and walked past him. He stayed where he was but watched me walk away. "That's it.?" He asked. "What do you want me to do." I said walking, "We have to tell someone." He said. "You ain't sayin' shit." I turned around to see Daryl walking up to Jackson. "Why'd you bring him here.?" Jackson asked. "That ain't nunya business." He said. "Yeah it is." Jackson said. I walked up to them and pulled Jackson's arm away from my brother. "You get mad at me, for crossing that damn border." i said pushing him away from me and Jackson a bit.

"But you bring one of 'em back? How the hell's that okay?!" I asked. "Shut up." He said. "No- what the hell's wrong with you?? What if someone saw you huh? And you left without tellin' me. I thought something happened to you." I said, "Nothin' happened." He said. "That whisperer sittin' in that cell ain't nothin' ." I said and scoffed. "Did someone see you?" i asked. "No one saw us. You think i'm stupid.??" He asked. "Yeah for bringing one of them in here." I said. "Yeah? What about Lydia.?" He asked. "That wasn't my call. She's your responsibility. Not mine. You brought her. You take care of your shit." I said shaking my head.

"But him?" i said pointing towards the cellar. "That might be the stupidest thing might've done." i said. "It was Carol. I didn't want this shit either." He said. "Yet you brought him." I said. "Was he with others? You could have gotten killed-" i said and shook my head, I felt so angry but i was concerned. "He gets out, he tells Alpha. We're all dead." I said and shrugged and shook my head again. "Then that blood will be on your hands, brother." I said and turned. He grabbed my arm. "You don't talk to me like that." He said pulling me into him. "Hey-" Daryl cut Jackson off. "Stay out of this." Daryl said. I pulled away and took a step back. "You don't get to grab me like that." i said.

"You best not say anythin' ." he said. I turned around and started walking. "Aaliyah." He said. "Don't talk to me." i said walking away. Jackson followed me. "We telling someone..?" He asked once we were far enough away from my brother. "Nah.. He'll deal with it. I want no part of that." I said. "Really.? We're not telling anyone.?" He asked. "No. And if you tell someone, you'll break my trust." I said. He grabbed my wrist. "We have to do something." He said. "No Jackson. He'll deal with it his own way. Council will take care of it." I said, he let my hand go. "Cmon Liyah.." he said softly. "No.. Please just- don't say nothin'. " i said softly and walked away from him.

~The next day~

I walked out of the house, In the distance i saw Carol talking to Lydia. I sat down on the steps and just looked at them. I saw Gabriel walk up to them looking mad, "Guess he knows now.." i said to myself. Daryl walked up to them too. "Who are you mugging." I looked over to see Jackson. "No one, it's bright." I said looking at him. He sat down next to me and looked over to see them talking. "You look tired." He said looking at me. I looked over to him. "Did you sleep?" He asked. I shook my head, "Can't really sleep when we fight. I tried tho." i said looking at him then away. We heard footsteps walking up to us causing us to look up and see Lydia holding her arm. 

"Hey." She said. "Hey,"  "What's up?" Jackson and i said. "Um- Daryl said i should- stay here for now.." She said. "Course he did," I said looking at Jackson, He looked at me then away, I looked up at Lydia. "I made some breakfast, you want some?" I asked. She nodded hesitantly, I stood up and looked at Jackson. "How about you.?" I asked. "Not hungry but, Let's see your cooking skills babe." He said standing up too. I shook my head, and looked at Lydia smiling. "Cmon." I said, she gave me a shy smile and we walked inside.

A/N: I'm posting another chapter later!!❤🥰