40

This chapter is shit but here you go haha, i didn't know what to do

This chapter is shit but here you go haha, i didn't know what to do. I'll continue this next week :)

~Aaliyah's Pov~

Daryl left with Connie, Apparently Kelly was missing and has been for a while. They went to go look for her. I just finished up helping Siddiq with the wounded. I walked out of the trailer and washed my hands. I dried them and headed out back to where Glenn and Abraham were buried. They were the only 2 buried back here, the rest were by the main house. I sighed a bit and bent down, putting my hands on my knees, I sat down in between them and put my hands on each grave. 

I wonder how Maggie and Hershel were doing. I looked at the graves then sat down fully, crisscross, looking at Glenn's grave. "I miss you." I said softly and licked my lips then looked back down. I smiled a bit. "Could used some.. fatherly advice, from you or Rick honestly." I said as my smile faded. I sighed a bit and played around with the dirt on the floor, tracing shapes. 

~Few minutes later~

I walked back to the rest. "Where were you.?" i looked over to see Jackson sitting on a bench, smoking. I tiled my head. "Aw? Were you looking for me.?" I asked. "Yeah, I don't know anyone here." He said. "Yeah you do." I said going to him, sitting down next to him. "Do i consider them friends? No." He said taking a puff out of his cigarette. "Mm." i said looking down, I noticed a cut on his hand. I saw him blow smoke out of his mouth. 

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. "What happened?" i asked and grabbed his hand, i pulled it towards me. "Nothing. It's a scratch." He said. "From.?" i asked resting it on my knee, i looked at the cut, "Cutting wood." he said. I smiled and looked at him, covering my mouth. "Really." I said. "Why are you smiling.?" he asked smiling too. "No, nothing." i said looking away, Squinting because of the sun. He nudged me a bit then took another puff. 

"Thought you were more of a handy man," I said. He scoffed, "I got distracted." He said, smoke left his mouth as he spoke "By what?" I asked. "Why are you grilling me.?" he asked. I looked over to him. "I'm not." I said. "Yeah." he said looking at me then away. "Where were you?" He asked. "Back there," i said looking up, and over. "Too much to handle.?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, someone important to me is buried back there." i said and looked back forward. "Oh.." He said looking forward too. I sighed a bit and looked down, putting my hands together and leaning down, resting my elbows on my knees. He looked over to me, "You okay..?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, just miss him." I said. 

He nodded a bit leaning back, "How long's it been.?" He asked. I licked my lips. "Wasn't recent, Negan killed him. It was years ago.." i said softly, I started remembering. I haven't really thought of that night if i'm being honest, not in forever. It's been a long time, but i remember everything in detail. I remember seeing Glenn's eye popping out, and all the blood.. Him talking to Maggie. I don't remember what the last thing i said to him was. I don't remember our last conversation, i just remember him being dragged out of that black van with Daryl, Rosita and Michonne. I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

I looked back to see Jackson with a concerned look on his face, but he was also giving me an 'are you okay' look. "What." I said. He shook his head, "You spaced out." he said. I stood up and his hand slid off my shoulder. "I'm gonna go help Siddiq," I said nodding a bit. He nodded. ".. Alright.." He said softly and i walked away from him. I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair, I walked in the trailer and helped him out again. 

~Few days later~

We were back in Alexandria, there was this bug going around right now and there were a lot of sick people. I just finished up helping Dante and Siddiq, i went home. "I'm back!" I called out as i closed the door. "Let's hope i don't get sick, i was around them all day." I said going to the kitchen and pulled my sleeves up. "So- i'd be careful who i'm around if i were you." i said as i washed my hands. I pushed the handle down and the water stopped running, I furrowed my eyebrows a bit as i got no response from my brother. "Daryl.?" i asked drying my hands on my jeans. I walked to the living room to see he wasn't there. I pulled my sleeves down and looked at the bathroom, it was open. 

I went upstairs. "Daryl." I said again and saw his room was open and there was no one in the upstairs bathroom either. I shook my head, he wasn't home. I got in the shower then hopped back out. "Daryl.??" I called out again, loud enough so i wouldn't have to go downstairs. Once again, i got no response. I put a jacket on and my shoes and walked out of my room. I went outside and put my shoes on. I went to Carol's but no one answered, I checked in with Lydia but she said she though he was with me. I shook my head a bit and went to Jackson's place to see him sitting outside with his guys, it was only about 5. One of them being Jackson, some of them were smoking and others were just sitting and talking, and others were drinking. 

"Hey." i said, "Hey," they said. "Um- have any of you seen my brother? Daryl?" i asked. "Guy with the crossbow?" one of them asked. "Yeah," I said. "Uh- i saw him leaving with a woman, gray hair. They had packs." he said. "You've been here how long? And you still don't know names.?" I asked tilting my head. "I know your name baby." He said smirking. "How long ago was it when you saw them leave." I said. "Don't know. Wanna join.?" he asked. I rolled my eyes, obviously annoyed and starting to get worried. I haven't seen him since this morning over breakfast which was hours ago and no one's seen him.

I walked away from them. "Hey." I heard Sam's voice, coming after me. "Aaliyah wait." Jackson said also coming after me. Sam stopped me, standing in front of me. I looked at him, "I saw them leaving around noon, a little past maybe." He said. I nodded a bit, "Thanks." I said. He nodded. "Yeah," He said. I started walking again. "Are they not back yet.?" Jackson asked as he caught up to me. "No." i said and turned to Sam, "Do you know where they were going.? By any chance.?" i asked. He shook his head. "No," he said. I nodded. "Alright, thanks anyway." I said. I nodded and he put a hand on my back then gave Jackson a nod. 

He headed back to the rest. "Help me look for him, maybe he came back." I said looking at him. He nodded, "Yeah," He said and helped me look again.